DIY Post all Hyundai DIY Guides here. You may also want to read some of our Hyundai Tutorials. Members who follow these guides do so at their own risks.

Keeping Track of Your Hyundai Vehicle Maintenance Records

Old 01-21-2011, 03:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Default Keeping Track of Your Hyundai Vehicle Maintenance Records

For quite some time now I made a database just for me to use to keep track of all my Hyundai Santa Fe's Maintenance records, (I do web design and programming on the side). I made a Hyundai website just to store service records for Hyundai vehicles, I don't charge anything and it's totally free to use. I don't have my own Hyundai forum on this website nor do I want one, I just assume link my website to this and other forums that do a much better job on exchanging Hyundai information and know-how with other Hyundai enthusiasts.

I would like to tell other Hyundai owners on this forum what my Hyundai website is but I don't want to run afoul of any rules about linking to other websites. I am not selling anything so I don't believe it really belongs in the classified section. If I can list it somewhere on this forum, can you tell me where the appropriate category it should be listed under?

Is this something that I can let other Hyundai owners know about it here or somewhere else on Hyundai Aftermarket.org or is this even something that other Hyundai owners would even use?
Old 01-21-2011, 05:00 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

Feel free to share the wealth.

Our forums exist for the betterment of the community. We are privately owned by Visionz himself, and do NOT exist for the purpose of making a profit. We don't charge members or vendors to be here, and anything that can benefit the community is encouraged to be shared.

However...

I personally use Hyundai's website to keep track of my information. http://www.myhyundai.com

You enter your current mileage, and your average daily/weekly/whatever mileage, and it provides recommended maintenance items that correspond to your odometer.

But, being a web designer myself, I'm interested in seeing the website you've created. Feel free to become part of the community yourself and share your wealth of knowledge. Post an introduction thread to let us know about you, your cars, and your plans for the Santa Fe.

Welcome
Old 01-21-2011, 06:55 PM

Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe

Originally Posted by majik
Feel free to share the wealth.

Our forums exist for the betterment of the community. We are privately owned by Visionz himself, and do NOT exist for the purpose of making a profit. We don't charge members or vendors to be here, and anything that can benefit the community is encouraged to be shared.

However...

I personally use Hyundai's website to keep track of my information. http://www.myhyundai.com

You enter your current mileage, and your average daily/weekly/whatever mileage, and it provides recommended maintenance items that correspond to your odometer.

But, being a web designer myself, I'm interested in seeing the website you've created. Feel free to become part of the community yourself and share your wealth of knowledge. Post an introduction thread to let us know about you, your cars, and your plans for the Santa Fe.

Welcome

I am glad to be part of the HyundaiAftermarket.org community. My website is not as fancy yet as the website you described it's still a basic layout but it will easily keep track of your service maintenance records. In the future when I have more time I will be adding more features to make it better. You can check out the website, it's called http://www.HyundaiTrend.com . I already have received a suggestion where users can click on any Hyundai vehicle model and see what others are doing for maintenance, repairs and costs. I am always open to suggestions.

I also added a link to HyundaiAftermarket.org from my website for those who people who visit my website and would like to join a Hyundai forum community.