Computers, Gaming, & Technology Here you can talk about anything with circuit boards, or dilithium crystals, or flux capacitors. Show off your technology, computing, and gaming knowledge.

When Mythbusting Goes Wrong

Old 12-07-2011, 01:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Accent
Default When Mythbusting Goes Wrong

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/MSNBC/Co...otoblog600.jpg

You see, it seems as if there was a slight miscalculation on the part of the science-meets-stunts show when it fired a cannonball on a bomb disposal range in Dublin, Calif., yesterday.

According to the San Francisco Chronicle, the projectile was supposed to hit some rather large trash cans filled with water before piercing a wall.

Strangely, it missed the trash cans, tore through a cinder-block wall, bounced its merry way down a hillside, barreled 700 yards through a suburban California neighborhood, smashed through the front door of a house, bounced up the stairs of the house and, without knocking, penetrated a bedroom door where a man, woman, and child were sleeping.

They were only woken after the cannonball had passed through. There was a little rubble and dust.

Old 12-07-2011, 01:46 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

Holy Sh*t!

I would tell them to fix my house and hire me and I wouldn't sue. Or fix the house and give me full unrestricted use of Kari Byron for a weekend.
Old 12-07-2011, 03:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x72GXEgAnGA

give me full unrestricted use of Kari Byron for a weekend

don't you dare ever say that again! it hurts just thinking about what we can't ever have all to ourselves ...even for one second