Computers, Gaming, & Technology Here you can talk about anything with circuit boards, or dilithium crystals, or flux capacitors. Show off your technology, computing, and gaming knowledge.

What hot new game is everyone playing?

Old 01-09-2012, 01:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2005 Tibby
Default What hot new game is everyone playing?

I'm about to sign up for Game Fly again and wanted to see what all the gamers are playing thats hot. Give me some ideas on what to get. I have both PS3 and Xbox.

Old 01-09-2012, 01:33 PM

Vehicle: Genesis 2.0T

Battlefield 3 and Forza 4. I don't play anything else so can't help you out past that. lol
Old 01-09-2012, 02:13 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8L A/T

Battlefield 3 is great game. MW3 is soo played out and overated even though I have all of the Call of Duty games lol. Forza 4 is also great.

What kind of games do you like? Do you want fighting games like Marvel vs Capcom? Racing games like Forza or Need for Speed? Shooter games like Battlefield, MW and Gears of War? Action-adventure type stuff like Donte's Inferno and God of War?

You get the idea. I personally love Medal of Honor, Battlefield 2 and 3, Dantes Inferno, God of War 1-3, Gears of war1-3, Crysis 2 and an oldie, Super Smash Brothers lol
Old 01-09-2012, 02:19 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Vehicle: Hyundai Genesis 2.0T

Battlefield 3 and Forza 4 are what I'm playing now-a-days (not often though lol). Crack out Soul Caliber 4 every once in awhile.