Computers, Gaming, & Technology Here you can talk about anything with circuit boards, or dilithium crystals, or flux capacitors. Show off your technology, computing, and gaming knowledge.

What happened to apollo 18, 19, and 20?

Old 09-08-2011, 03:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2003 Turbo Elantra
Default What happened to apollo 18, 19, and 20?

Did these missions really get cancelled? or was there more to it that the government didnt want us to know?

It could happen right?

http://www.moviesonline.ca/2011/02/t...8-movie-based/

Just from watching the trailer for Apollo 18 it is hard to believe it is not Hollywood produced. Frankly there are scenes in JJ Abrams Cloverfield that looked more plausible then this new Apollo 18 movie.

That said in doing some looking it seems that there is a large group of believers who believe full heartedly that something strange did happen on the moon and that there is good reason we have never returned to the lunar planet. Most of this revolves around footage from Apollo 20 and interviews by William Rutledge one of the astronauts who now lives in Africa who not only went to the moon but claims to have entered a crashed alien craft and recovered an alien that has been called the Mona Lisa EBE.

William Rutledge was the Commander of Apollo 20 which is clearly not Apollo 18 which leads to the question what does William Rutledge have to do with Apollo 18? Well he is the only one that seems to talk about the flight from the limited reading I have done this morning. NASA doesn’t deny Apollo 18 existed so why is William the only one who talks about the Apollo 18 moon landing? Well that is where there is some truth in the trailer.

The Apollo 18, 19 and 20 flights were cancelled NASA and never happened. So why does William Rutledge have footage and technical knowledge of the flight and conducting interviews where he talks in detail about the flight of Apollo 20? Did Apollo 18 meet its demise on the Lunar surface at the hands of some sort of alien life form? Did it bring something back? Did William Rutledge and Apollo 20 also discover Alien life?

Frankly I can find very little reference to the Flight of Apollo 18 but a variety of sites have interviews with William Rutledge Commander of Apollo 20 and there is plenty of information on Apollo 20 and some on Apollo 19 which just begs more questions, what happened to Apollo 18? Did that flight happen as well and get covered up?

To sum up NASA’s stance is Apollo 18 / 19 and 20 did not happen. From the perspective of William Rutledge who has released photos and videos onto youtube under the aliased ‘retiredafb’ Apollo 20 took place on August 16th 1976. It was a joint Russian, American project to go to the moon and investigate the object on the hidden side of the moon and retrieve it. Do some looking on the web and you will find plenty of photos and a few videos and lots of details on the flights.

Ask yourself do you believe that Apollo 18 was as Commander Rutledge calls it ‘a mission to the moon to shake hands’? Or is it all a great big hoax? Did Commander William Rutledge and Cosmonaut Alexei Leonov and Leona Snyder really go the moon and did they really recover the alien life form below? Or is this all a well planned hoax? For me its a hoax but what do I know I spent a few hours reading and am by no means an expert.

I dont belive this is true, but it is always good to be open minded about these subjects. What do you guys think?
Old 09-08-2011, 04:46 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

Most likely fake. Tons of undocumented orbital flights happened though, mostly Soviet missions. Look up "Phantom Cosmonauts" if you want to read about when the Russians were shooting people into space before they had perfected it well enough to publicize it.