Computers, Gaming, & Technology Here you can talk about anything with circuit boards, or dilithium crystals, or flux capacitors. Show off your technology, computing, and gaming knowledge.

video game reviews?

Old 10-13-2010, 07:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra
Default video game reviews?

well i think it would be cool to get some reviews from people(i play a lot of video games, i have 16000 achievement points on xbox 360)

last game played

spiderman shattered dimensions

to the point:

<span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%">6 out of 10, RENT DONT BUY</span>

game played very similar to batman arkham asylum, being able to play as 4 different spidermans was cool, but you find yourself just button mashing, favorite bad guy was deadpool,

didnt require much skill/thinking/or logic, you find yourself just using your "spider sense" the entire game which basically turns everything black and white and highlights the bad guys/items/where you need to go

game glitches a lot and is very easy, even on hard

rented it on sunday, only played it after work, and finished it in 2 days (roughly 8 hours of game play, not worth the $60 bux at all)

Old 10-13-2010, 08:22 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Vehicle: 02 Hyundai Accent

Well Ill add Halo Reach to this post. Game play is great as is to be expected from the Halo series (ODST dont count lol). Button configuration is a bit different from previous titles but you get the new config down quick. Story line and presentation are done very well along with the music score. They have these things called armor ability, I only found the "run" and "jet pack" to be usefull and didnt care for the other 3, giant bubble shield, armor lock and hologram. The game ties into halo 1 very nicely at the end. I played the game in co-op mode with my brother on Heroic difficulty, didnt keep track of the time but I would put it at about 12-15 hours due to the difficulty setting. I have no review for online multiplayer as I havnt tried it yet. Ill give it a 9 outa 10.
Old 10-13-2010, 11:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

sorta glad to hear good reviews on reach, i havent bought it cuz i thought it was gonna be like ODST, which royally pissed me off enough to not wait in line for another halo game, what a waste of 60 bux

any reviews on medal of honor yet?