Computers, Gaming, & Technology Here you can talk about anything with circuit boards, or dilithium crystals, or flux capacitors. Show off your technology, computing, and gaming knowledge.

Teens react to seeing/using Windows 95

Old 03-08-2016, 04:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Genesis 2.0 R-Spec
Default Teens react to seeing/using Windows 95

Prepare to feel very very old (provided you're not a teen and used Win95 when it was released)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ucCxtgN6sc
Old 03-08-2016, 07:33 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 01 Tiburon Turbo, 99 Tiburon F2E, 2013 Avalon XLE Touring

I used DOS. Didn't know what a computer crash was like back then. Most errors were sound card and video related.
Old 03-08-2016, 08:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 84 VW Rabbit, 01 Audi A8L, 08 VW GTI

The first 1:30 is them trying to turn it on... Seriously? It works literally the same as any current Desktop. You still need to press the power button on the monitor and tower..

The "Fine Brothers" could have found a nicer looking monitor/desktop. I have CRT's laying around the house from the 90's that look 10x better.. I still use the old Power Center that I got with my old '95 PC, granted I've painted it Black so it matches everything else now and some of the lights are getting dim.

*Update

I just finished it, and these kids are retarded.

"I see a Key, the World, and the Illuminati symbol"

Go ahead and shut the computer down

"Ok wait, there's a right way to do this though" (still the same way it is currently done, Start>Shut Down)

"Why does it tell me it's safe to turn it off? Like it wasn't safe before? Something would happen if I didn't do that step, it would blow up?"