Computers, Gaming, & Technology Here you can talk about anything with circuit boards, or dilithium crystals, or flux capacitors. Show off your technology, computing, and gaming knowledge.

COD: MW 3 Xbox Live, party up?

Old 11-09-2011, 01:07 PM
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon
Default COD: MW 3 Xbox Live, party up?

So, who on HA got COD MW 3 yesterday?

I did, and unfortunately didn't start playing until last night, after people were already used to the maps, gameplay, etc. and at level 40+.. HAHA got creamed..

looking for people to party up with, I will probably be on almost every night over the next few weeks..

gamertag: Turbosocks < DUH..

looking to play with people who like to have some type of strategy other than running around as seperate units..
Old 11-09-2011, 01:17 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Tuscani Tiburon

I got it yesterday. Got off work, waiting for an hour in line to pick up my preordered copy, went home, played till my controller died at 10:30. As soon as I got home my cousin was level 41 and I was at 1 lol. Learning the new maps is the biggest obstacle for good K/D. I would get around 12-10 or something or worse on my first play through, but then usually get like 15-5 on my next playthroughs.

Ill be on constantly after work today and tomorrow. You can add me if you want. Chances are ill already be in a party but you can always join.

GT: DeadZ0NE izHere (0 is a zero)
Old 11-09-2011, 06:32 PM

Vehicle: 13 Gen Coupe Ult.

<<<<<< TURB0R0N 99 here the O are Zero's not O's add me, i will be on alot! But i am Pacific time, and i work nights so i wont get off till around 2 for socks and 4am for the east coast cats! Sorry