Chef's Corner (Hells Kitchen) A forum for all your cooking delights! Post up cooking horror stories, your favorite recipe's, questions, or anything else that relates to what happens in the kitchen!

Taco Bells new fried chicken taco shell

Old 01-12-2017, 04:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Accent
Default Taco Bells new fried chicken taco shell

Apparently taco bell will soon be using a piece of fried chicken as a taco shell. I'd give it a shot if for no other reason that TB has come out with some interesting stuff in the past.

January 26 shall be known as the day the taco shell changed forever, or at least the day Taco Bell started folding up fried chicken patties and calling it a Naked Chicken Chalupa.
“Something this delicious yet different is bound to ruffle some feathers; some might even cluck their tongues at it,” said Marisa Thalberg, chief marketing and dad pun officer at Taco Bell Corp. via official announcement. “However, we feel confident that once our fans get a taste of the Naked Chicken Chalupa they are going to understand exactly why this is our next big, fun and craveable innovation, following in the footsteps of the Doritos Locos Tacos five years ago and the Quesalupa just last year.”

http://kotaku.com/weve-two-weeks-to-...ken-1791088079
Old 01-12-2017, 04:57 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

Well, I'm definitely trying that.

They should bring back the Quesalupa.
Old 01-12-2017, 07:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

ugh the quesalupa was hit and miss. i swear half the time all the chesse had fallen out so i just spent extra money on a normal chalupa.
Old 01-18-2017, 10:30 AM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

Weird. It seemed like the cheese was cooked inside the shell, wouldn't have figured it could leak out.