Chef's Corner (Hells Kitchen) A forum for all your cooking delights! Post up cooking horror stories, your favorite recipe's, questions, or anything else that relates to what happens in the kitchen!

My boyfriend is such an a**hole lol

Old 06-15-2011, 12:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 03 Tib GT V6
Default My boyfriend is such an a**hole lol

We went out last night for dinner to a local bar and they make chicken wings in all different hot settings. When I got up to go to the bathroom he ordered me a set that are made with ghost chili's. I should have known something was up because when I got back to the table he was grinning from ear to ear. When they put the wings down in front of me, I immediately smelled the hotness but didnt think anything of it. One bite and I was done. It was the hottest thing I ever ate and my eyes wouldnt stop watering for almost 45 minutes.

He said he was sorry though and ordered me another round of wings that were just mild. Even though it was a cruel joke I still got a laugh over it later. Whats the hottest thing you guys ever ate and were you able to finish it?
Old 06-15-2011, 01:12 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

It might be mild to some people here, not a ghost chili for sure, but the Blazin' sauce at Buffalo Wild Wings is amazing. I usually get wild, but if I have enough time I'll get Blazin'. It takes me about 45 minutes to eat 12 (boneless seems hotter than traditional wings)
Old 06-15-2011, 04:18 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

call up a friend

go to albuquerque

stop at the el modelo restaurant

ask for the hottest chile they make (usually the carne adovada)

have friend make funeral arrangements