Chef's Corner (Hells Kitchen) A forum for all your cooking delights! Post up cooking horror stories, your favorite recipe's, questions, or anything else that relates to what happens in the kitchen!

Cant wait for my new fridge to be delivered

Old 06-18-2013, 04:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 07 Tiburon
Default Cant wait for my new fridge to be delivered

http://www.sears.com/samsung-26.0-cu...6&blockType=G6

Enjoy plenty of storage space while conserving energy with this Samsung 26.0 cubic foot stainless-steel side-by-side refrigerator. An external digital display shows the internal temperatures, lets you easily adjust controls and indicates when to change the filter.

Features on this Samsung side-by-side refrigerator include spill-proof fresh-food shelves, a humidity-controlled crisper for storing fruits and vegetables, gallon door storage space for milk jugs or other large containers and a door alarm to alert you when the refrigerator door is accidentally left open.

• 26 cu. ft. for greater space, convenience and access - Spacious enough to fit about 19 bags of groceries
  • Compact ice maker frees up freezer space - With the ice maker taking up less room, you can store frozen veggies and treats in greater quantities
  • Power Freeze and Power Cool enables you to drop the temperature in each compartment by 10 degrees within minutes, ideal for chilling down cases of soda or hardening up ice cream in a flash
  • Thru-the-door ice and water dispenser - Get fresh, filtered water and clear, crisp ice without opening the door and wasting energy
  • Humidity-controlled crisper drawers - Keep fruits and vegetables fresh and delicious for a longer time
  • Bright LED lighting lets you find what you're looking for quickly and easily while using less energy to keep your utility bills lower
  • ENERGY STARŽ compliance means this refrigerator uses at least 20% less energy than non-qualified units

I had an old white one that was top and bottom style so this one is like the holy grail to me. Side by side, stainless steel, water and ice in the door, food crisper, etc

I'm pretty excited about it to be delivered tomorrow. Anybody else have one like that?
Old 06-18-2013, 05:06 PM

Vehicle: MC + RD2 + AW11 + 944 = 4x Win

I was stoked when we bought our side-side fridge, but it no longer big enough imho. When we renovate the kitchen I want to make space for something much bigger, tuck the wine (and craft brew) fridge under the new granite counter and upgrade the stove, moving the existing units into the downstairs kitchen.

After all, the kitchen is the second most important room in the house.

.... Unless your garage isn't connected.
Old 06-18-2013, 05:36 PM

Vehicle: 1991 Impulse RS

I think the same thing about the side by sides, not enough room. We have 2 fridges in our house, both freezer on top, fridge on bottom, (one in the kitchen, one in the basement storage) plus a deep freeze. We never run out of room.
Old 06-18-2013, 08:37 PM

Vehicle: X3 Sprint, S-Coupe Turbo

As long as it's cold

Negative ninny says that icemakers/water dispensers frequently sh*t the bed
Old 06-19-2013, 06:30 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis Coupe 2L track

Can you fit a keg in it?