The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Wow Congrats

Old 09-19-2008, 07:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OK I have only been a new member for a few days and blah blah blah all that good shit. Any whoo
sense you guys don't have Compliment Thread I'm posting it here.

You guys have done a FANTASTIC job with with this forum (and believe me I go through cars and forums faster than anyone)
Your site is easy to find stuff on. You sticky the awesome stuff, and as some people can already attest too answer the stupid questions of a new guy to Hyundai. hail.gif

I gotta say I didn't think I would find a kick ass site like this for Hyundai.

Good job guys thanks fing02.gif

OK I lied one complaint. MORE PICTURES reading hurts the brain.
Old 09-19-2008, 07:53 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Well, thanks.

LOL

I'm going to fix the "no compliments" area thing right now.

The site has been slow this summer, with the "economy" going to shit as some folks are suffering. Glad there are new members though, and that you love it. We do it for you folks.
Old 09-19-2008, 10:21 AM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

i'll have to agree. that and we're getting old like the Scoupe forums. most of the hyundai seniors have left or are buying the genesis. it's just a selected few who are staying strong and truly don't see themselves driving, loving anything else.

it would be a good argument to say that we're wasting our time on something that began 12 years ago and truth is there are better newer cars out there it's true, but it's a matter of personal preference and being so picky that nothing else matters. i'm here because hyundai combined my favorite car put on sterroids with my favorite sport since i was a kid. the result was utmost perfection and it probably won't ever happen again.

hyundais are cars that make sense when others don't. hyundai people made a smart unique choice. that's why we're here.
Old 09-19-2008, 10:32 AM

Vehicle: 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI

for me when i purchase my tiburon in 04, i really had no choice poor credit at the time and i could not afford the car i wanted which was a Jetta...

but ever since i found this site in 05, i did not know how to do anything with my car, not even oil change and all the knowledge on this site has help me be able to help other people with different cars (troubleshooting issues), i would never get rid of my tiburon it has done so much for me...

and YES this site is the greatest
Old 09-19-2008, 10:41 AM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I agree. I knew very little about cars when I joined this site, 4 years ago. I knew alot about electronics, but not much about mechanics. I had changed struts, mechanical radiator fans, a radiator, and a gas tank before. I've learned a whole lot about the inner workings of Tiburons and other cars though this site and webtech. Hyundai is a great company for putting their information online, and everyone on this forum is great too. We have alot of knowledgable people who can solve any problem immaginable, except my shaking steering wheel at idle. I love you guys.... of course in a completely non-homosexual way.