The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Woman writes letter to mother of mentally handicapped child and well...

Old 08-21-2013, 05:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2011 Genesis 2.0 R Spec
Default Woman writes letter to mother of mentally handicapped child and well...

A family is in shock and a community has united after an anonymous hate letter was written about a young boy living with severe autism.

Karla Begley told CityNews her son Max, 13, stays with his grandmother in the morning during the summer time. It was at that home in Newcastle where letter was delivered on Friday.

I was shaking when I was reading it, Brenda Millson, Maxs grandmother, told CityNews. Its awful words. You dont know why somebody would ever do such a thing.

The typed, one-page letter refers to the young boy as a nuisance and a wild animal before suggesting the family move or euthanize the child.

Begley says the police have been contacted and should they have grounds, charges will be filed against the letters author.

http://www.citynews.ca/2013/08/18/fa...n-with-autism/

ummm. wtf. I don't usually condone internet justice but this lady is sure screwed if a certain website finds out who she is.
Old 08-21-2013, 08:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: MC + RD2 + AW11 + 944 = 4x Win

I'd put some money on this turning out to be a hoax.

First of all, I have met some damn ignorant people. But interwebz speak/spelling in a legit letter is hard to fathom.

Plus, I just gotta throw this out there. He can't be that badly autistic if he can man a harpoon.