The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

why i like this site better

Old 01-22-2005, 09:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 05 Subaru WRX
Default why i like this site better

i went over to elantra xd to post about a possible upcoming airram group buy and the first person to post was of course fordfaster being nothing but derogitory. talking about its nothing but an airscam. and i obviously told him off. then of course the exd community is gonna bow down to there god (fordfaster) and come to his deffense. so i tried to play a little nicer and explain why he had no gains with his setup. then the folks over there automaticly assume im a jak a$$ and know nothing about cars in general. once again they bow down and come to fords defence. then finaly a glimpse of light and some one who doesnt walk behind fords a$$ and kiss it as if it made droppings of gold. what really burns my brain on this one is they make so many assumptions about you as person over there it is rediculous.now i know why i like this site better!!!

here is the discusion for all who would like to see
http://www.elantraxd.com/forums/showthread...60286#post60286
Old 01-22-2005, 03:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

I'm gonna lock this. Nothing terribly bad about it, I just don't want the interforum rivalry thing to start up.