The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Why Do I Bother? The Shit I Put Up With Online.

Old 05-21-2006, 10:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Guys, check this out.

You can skip the red part after you read it once, it's just the same thing over and over. I kept sending it to him every time he messaged me.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Session Start (REDZMAN74:enriquemid): Sun May 21 21:40:51 2006
enriquemid: hey
<span style="color:#FF0000">REDZMAN74: Thank you for your interest in tuning your tiburon, simply type in the key words to your question into the search bar on RDTiburon.com, and you will most likely find your answer. If you do not find what you need, please feel free to register, post an introduction topic, then post your question in the appropriate sub-category. Your answer will be posted shortly! Tuners like you are who help to make up the growing hyundai community, and we're glad to have you aboard! Thanks for using RDTiburon.com! -Redzman</span>
<span style="color:#FF0000">REDZMAN74: Thank you for your interest in tuning your tiburon, simply type in the key words to your question into the search bar on RDTiburon.com, and you will most likely find your answer. If you do not find what you need, please feel free to register, post an introduction topic, then post your question in the appropriate sub-category. Your answer will be posted shortly! Tuners like you are who help to make up the growing hyundai community, and we're glad to have you aboard! Thanks for using RDTiburon.com! -Redzman</span>
enriquemid: fdftd
REDZMAN74: Hey
enriquemid: ok i read it allready
enriquemid: ok
REDZMAN74: Damnit.
REDZMAN74: Sorry about that.
REDZMAN74: Keeps coming up when folks IM me.
REDZMAN74: I keep having folks asking me questions, for hours, about stuff that's allready posted.
REDZMAN74: I've not got the time for it.
enriquemid: is ur tib boosted
REDZMAN74: If you read on the site, you'd know.
REDZMAN74: But no, it's not.
REDZMAN74: Have you ever posted onthe site?
REDZMAN74: Is that a no?
REDZMAN74: What's your username on there?
REDZMAN74: You had said you were a member there, do you not remember your username?
REDZMAN74: What's your email address, I can look it up for you.
enriquemid: i am good
REDZMAN74: Okay, let me know if you have trouble posting.
enriquemid: which is better a safc or amt6
REDZMAN74: The SMT 6 you mean?
enriquemid: yup
REDZMAN74: Definately the SMT 6.
REDZMAN74: There are several threads comparing the 2 on the site.
REDZMAN74: Lots of info.
enriquemid: i mean is the smt6 a better than safc because of the tunning
REDZMAN74: It's better in every way.
enriquemid: can i run a safc with maf sensor
REDZMAN74: Well, DUH.
enriquemid: i can run the safc but i have to reset my computer every other day
REDZMAN74: The SAFC sucks.
REDZMAN74: I'd never use it.
enriquemid: why does it suck
enriquemid: ?
REDZMAN74: It just does. It's a patch.
REDZMAN74: Everyone that gets one for tuning gets pissed off at it.
REDZMAN74: It doesn't do much, just adjusts your fuel/air ratio, and our ECU works around it.
REDZMAN74: Hence = Suckfest.
enriquemid: but does it do the job as it says adjust fuel and air fuel ratio
REDZMAN74: It tries to.
REDZMAN74: Again.
REDZMAN74: Stop asking me.
REDZMAN74: Post on the forums.
REDZMAN74: Or, read the 280,000 posts on the forums.
REDZMAN74: There is a lot of info about the SAFC.
REDZMAN74: And how much it sucks.
*** "enriquemid" signed off at Sun May 21 22:12:18 2006.</div>

ROTFLMAO! Probably our shortest conversation EVER.
Old 05-21-2006, 10:24 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Tiburon

dam.... you want some cheeze with your wine jer???

you have a mute feature on your messenger just mute the lil crap bag. lmao.gif

.....but i know you love the attention soo keep it up, you might just get it through his head to post. owned.gif
Old 05-21-2006, 10:36 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>BTW, if I get one more of you guys f***ing with me about putting 2 turbos in your exhaust or how to lighten your flywheel with a nail file, I'll ban everyone.</div>

HAHA!!!! redz, how did you get that to work over AIM? ok why do members come to a forum and not post or search instead bother site admin over and over. you don't get answers handed to ya, you have to work for it!!

who is this guy, sounds like a ricer to me.
Old 05-21-2006, 10:39 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

How'd I get what to work? I was going to set that as a away message, but figured since I was here, I'd just copy and paste it a few hundred times.

LOL

If you looked, he asked me if I was turbo'd.

You'd think if you were sucking on my ass that you would KNOW.
Old 05-21-2006, 11:00 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

lmao!! lmao.gif

That was funny. I really dont like annoying, lazy people like that. How hard is it to search for something?

Come on.
Old 05-22-2006, 06:04 AM

lol

So, what is better, a amsc 6 or cfas owned.gif
Old 05-22-2006, 06:17 AM

oh jeebus, that's awesome (for us to read & laugh about, not for you to deal with!)... LOL
Old 05-22-2006, 06:29 AM

Vehicle: 2008/Hyundai/Tiburon gt

WTF!!!

Hey guys i got a problem with my cfas and my muffler belts are making noise what should i do?

Thank you for your interest in tuning your tiburon, simply type in the key words to your question into the search bar on RDTiburon.com, and you will most likely find your answer. If you do not find what you need, please feel free to register, post an introduction topic, then post your question in the appropriate sub-category. Your answer will be posted shortly! Tuners like you are who help to make up the growing hyundai community, and we're glad to have you aboard! Thanks for using RDTiburon.com!

RONFLMAO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ahhh shit oh god i have like laughed for 20 mins now hell while i was laught i farted and suprise came out

you s.o.b's

i love this site

i am going to add him to my messange

let the games begin whoo hooo
Old 05-22-2006, 06:58 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

LOL

hey
thank you...

hey
thank you...

hey
thank you...

that was great

JOHN SHAT HIMSELF!!!
Old 05-22-2006, 09:34 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

I'm having trouble installing my electric supercharger I got off ebay (got a GREAT deal on it). Do I just drop it into my factory air box and remove the filter (so I suck in more air), or should I mount it somewhere in my exhaust pipe (so I push out more air)?