The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

who here is annoyed by the person they have to work right next to?

Old 07-22-2010, 06:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 98 Tibby
Default who here is annoyed by the person they have to work right next to?

OK, the lady that I work next to annoys the crap out of me sometimes.

She is overweight (read: FAT) and eats constantly so I hear her either scraping the bottom of a tub of something and slurping it down or cracking open sunflower seeds (etc.)

And, she types really loud, which I didn't even think was possible but she smashes the keys down every time she presses one. really annoying

She is always on personal calls (using ebonics, which annoys me even more)

SO, how do you like the people you work right next to?

Old 07-22-2010, 07:28 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

I work with some very intelligent people... but their personalities are NOT what I seek out for a friendship.

One lady laughs SO loud, and laughs at everything! And she has this annoying and high pitched voice! Actually, that applies to two different females.

I'm one male working with 7 other females. Our two directors are male, but I work mostly with the 7 staff. I'm ALWAYS outnumbered.
Old 07-22-2010, 08:39 PM

Vehicle: 05 Hyundai Tiburon SE

I always have issues with people at my work but because they are all freaking drama queen women and it drives me f*cking crazy all the talking behind peoples backs. I found I.M.s on one lady's computer and the majority of them were talking crap about me. One chick went as far as to call me a liar about my mother-in-law's cancer. In fact her exact quote was, "I'm sorry but how do you go from cancer free to in the hospital in one week" Talk about seeing red. It was super hard to bite my tongue and not confront ever last one of them. I also thought about printing it out and leaving it on my bosses desk and let him sort it out but after talking to hubby about it we decided to just let it be.
Old 07-22-2010, 09:35 PM

Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

one of the many good things about being a welder. if someone i dont like comes into my stall i either fire up the welder and blind them or start grinding and aim the sparks their way.
Old 07-22-2010, 09:45 PM

Vehicle: 2013 Subaru Legacy 2.5l Limited

i work in a pharmacy so it is a really tiny space with tons of close contact. needless to say, if you are pissed off at someone they know it. this passed weekend i got so pissed off at my co-worker i spent my half hour break driving around to calm myself down. i was at the point where i wasnt going to go back after lunch. there is a lot of talking behind peoples back. it has been really good for awhile but now its taking a turn for the worse again. im so glad im moving in less than a month!
Old 07-25-2010, 12:51 AM

Vehicle: MC + RD2 + AW11 + 944 = 4x Win

Everyone at work bug the living crap out of me. So I guess that means that I am that annoying guy in the corner no one likes. lulz
Old 07-25-2010, 09:59 AM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

i <u>HATE</u> my Dad's boss. soulless _______ing bureaucrat. what a waste of my memory.
Old 07-29-2010, 09:10 AM

Vehicle: 2003 Turbo Tib

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tibby98 @ Jul 22 2010, 12:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>OK, the lady that I work next to annoys the crap out of me sometimes.

She is overweight (read: FAT) and eats constantly so I hear her either scraping the bottom of a tub of something and slurping it down or cracking open sunflower seeds (etc.)</div>

Same here. Theres a woman in my office that is always eating very loudly, smacking her lips, and slurping her drinks through straws. You can hear her through out the office and alot of times I have to close my office door. So aggravating but no one says anything to her because what can ya do? Say "Hey you're a gross fat cow that cant eat quietly and every time you open that 9th bag of doritos I feel like puking chunks all over your face?"

Unfortunately, HR may have an issue with that. laugh.gif
Old 07-29-2010, 12:23 PM

Vehicle: 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe LX

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UrS0NvS @ Jul 22 2010, 11:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>one of the many good things about being a welder. if someone i dont like comes into my stall i either fire up the welder and blind them or start grinding and aim the sparks their way.</div>

LOL^^

I work with a bunch of people who during the day, complain about everyone not doing anything, then at the end of they are rushing to get home!