Hyundai Aftermarket

Hyundai Aftermarket (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/)
-   The Char Pit (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/char-pit-47/)
-   -   What pisses you off? (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/char-pit-47/what-pisses-you-off-13739/)

Cujo 12-12-2008 07:15 PM

What pisses you off?

Just thought I'd put this up to let people vent but the board rules still apply and i will delete you post if it is offencive

Cujo 12-12-2008 07:17 PM

When spanish people come up to me and speak to me in spanish and when i tell them i dont speak it they get pissed off at me...

bdiggy 12-12-2008 09:07 PM

People that whine, people that talk to much, people that are always in a hurry to get nowhere in traffic, people that abbreviate words on the internet even though the whole word is only one or two letters longer then the abbreviation...................................... ...............god, I could go on all night but then I'd be one of the people that talks too much.

ElectricTuscani 12-12-2008 10:07 PM

People that ride that ass or your car, it annoys me so much.

wilburisthecoolest 12-12-2008 10:38 PM

Hmmm.... People.... yeah, just about everyone.

187sks 12-12-2008 11:14 PM

Volkswagen and Apple.

busy_squirrel 12-13-2008 12:59 AM

idiots and indecisive people (just make a decision already, everybody gets it wrong sometimes)

bdiggy 12-13-2008 08:32 AM

Cold french fries! Really. How long does it take to fry up a couple of fresh ones for the burger I just paid $10 for?! Butthole's!!

Cujo 12-13-2008 05:53 PM

people that drive 15 mph under the speed limit

bdiggy 12-13-2008 06:22 PM

People that can't get off the phone and drive!

187sks 12-14-2008 12:47 AM

People that flake on you.

ONLY1DB 12-14-2008 06:49 AM

people that think sitting in the left lane going 10 over the speed limit, and think just becaues they are going faster they dont have to move over!!

if i want to do 95 on I95 i will....move! get out the way...get the way bitch!

oh and people that dont use turn signals!! WTF...its like your suppose to guess where they are going.

bdiggy 12-14-2008 10:32 AM

Ladies that think a blast of purfume to the body right before they enter a room is a good idea. IT'S NOT!!!!

Visionz 12-14-2008 11:28 AM

- People that drive forever with their turn signal on
- People that dont let you in when they see you're on the on-ramp attempting to merge into traffic
- People that do the exact speed limit or under in the fast lane and wont move out of the way
- SUV's or trucks that get right on your bumper and have bright ass lights shining in your mirror

sharkrocket 12-14-2008 02:47 PM

mad.gif rant2.gif drunk.gif drive.gif smack.gif crazy.gif bonk.gif PEOPLE PEOPLE PEOLE

Cujo 12-15-2008 05:04 PM

people that hover

TheDonsWife 12-15-2008 09:41 PM

stupid bitches who don't do their job and i have to make up for that fact or we all look bad!!

busy_squirrel 12-16-2008 09:35 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TheDonsWife @ Dec 15 2008, 08:41 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'>stupid bitches who don't do their job and i have to make up for that fact or we all look bad!!</div>

+1. Then people are pissed at me when I try to get them to finish what they started.

sharkrocket 12-16-2008 06:30 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(busy_squirrel @ Dec 16 2008, 11:35 AM) </div><div class='quotemain'>+1. Then people are pissed at me when I try to get them to finish what they started.</div>
Yaaaaaaaa!!!... mad.gif

TheDonsWife 12-16-2008 09:25 PM

People who think everything you say is about them.. even when you weren't talking at all...

bdiggy 12-16-2008 09:44 PM

People that interrupt you while you're speaking to someone else.

Cujo 12-17-2008 04:43 AM

Nyquil

ElectricTuscani 12-17-2008 06:52 PM

People that say one thing and do another

slyderdai 12-17-2008 07:40 PM

People who complain about setup fees. F*CK you man I just spent 3 hours designing your Logo and Business cards and you want to order 300 cards???? Yeah your paying me for my time because I'm not making anything off of your business cards.

Platinum6316 12-17-2008 07:43 PM

Drivers who don't understand what it takes to maneuver a big truck around.
Dude, my turn signal is not asking for permission to move, I'm telling you I'm moving, so get the F**K OUT OF MY WAY!

Cujo 12-18-2008 11:30 AM

people who have "family reunions" at walmart on the weekend.....

people who stand in the middle of the isle so you cant get around them with your cart

busy_squirrel 12-18-2008 11:33 AM

Coworkers who don't show up on bad weather days.

I made it here in my 2300lb. Accent with no chains, through 8-14 inches of snow, with a couple inches ice underneath. They could too, if they actually tried.

tibbykid91 01-07-2009 07:52 PM

I hate people who think there better than someone else.

i8acobra 01-07-2009 08:49 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Platinum6316 @ Dec 17 2008, 06:43 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'>Drivers who don't understand what it takes to maneuver a big truck around.
Dude, my turn signal is not asking for permission to move, I'm telling you I'm moving, so get the F**K OUT OF MY WAY!</div>

I have a "3 flashes" rule when in a commercial vehicle.

Cujo 01-08-2009 05:38 AM

the stupid women of SW Florida

busy_squirrel 01-08-2009 12:19 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(i8acobra @ Jan 7 2009, 07:49 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'>I have a "3 flashes" rule when in a commercial vehicle.</div>

You're kind. By the third flash, I'm already moving into their lane.

187sks 01-08-2009 02:30 PM

I treat truck drivers the same way I treat other motorists. If you're just trying to move along in traffic getting somewhere I'll always let you over. If you're driving around like you own the road and/or expect me to move out of the way due to your poor planning or overly agressive lane changes hoping to get ahead I won't budge. I'm not intimidated when a truck tries to come over into my lane. It'll either hit me or not. If it does it'll be his fault. To date none of them have hit me, although only maybe 2% of the trucks trying to come into my lane were driving like dicks so it's only rare that I won't move for them. It's probably 25% of regular motorists that I won't move over for though.

I hate when anyone acts like they own the road. Trucks, emergency vehicles (with no lights/sirens), motorcycles, bicyclists, or whoever. It's not your road, and any opinion otherwise is utter bullshit.

busy_squirrel 01-08-2009 04:28 PM

Having to look busy at work when I'm not. I'd rather be home unpaid already.

i8acobra 01-08-2009 06:07 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(187sks @ Jan 8 2009, 01:30 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'>I treat truck drivers the same way I treat other motorists. If you're just trying to move along in traffic getting somewhere I'll always let you over. If you're driving around like you own the road and/or expect me to move out of the way due to your poor planning or overly agressive lane changes hoping to get ahead I won't budge. I'm not intimidated when a truck tries to come over into my lane. It'll either hit me or not. If it does it'll be his fault. To date none of them have hit me, although only maybe 2% of the trucks trying to come into my lane were driving like dicks so it's only rare that I won't move for them. It's probably 25% of regular motorists that I won't move over for though.

I hate when anyone acts like they own the road. Trucks, emergency vehicles (with no lights/sirens), motorcycles, bicyclists, or whoever. It's not your road, and any opinion otherwise is utter bullshit.</div>

Not a great idea. I'd rather give up the right of way and be alive than a corpse with the right of way. You get hit by a semi, you're not going to be suing anyone. Your estate might, but not you. Keep in mind, you may think it was poor planning, but it could just be that he's not familiar with the area and just realized that's his exit coming up. Most owner/driver's have nav units, but many company drivers don't.

TheDonsWife 01-08-2009 07:47 PM

It pisses me off when the boss says that the company can't afford to anything but then hires two more people...

187sks 01-08-2009 08:59 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(i8acobra @ Jan 8 2009, 05:07 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'>Not a great idea. I'd rather give up the right of way and be alive than a corpse with the right of way. You get hit by a semi, you're not going to be suing anyone. Your estate might, but not you. Keep in mind, you may think it was poor planning, but it could just be that he's not familiar with the area and just realized that's his exit coming up. Most owner/driver's have nav units, but many company drivers don't.</div>
In other words, it was poor planning. Exits are almost always numbered. If they're spacing out too much to realize that their numbered exit is coming up screw them.

Trading paint with a semi on the highway in a subcompact isn't my idea of a good time, but if someone thinks they need my piece of road that badly I will hold my ground where I could take a shove and come out fine. If it'll shove me off a cliff or into oncoming traffic or something I will just move, but short of that screw them. What I'll usually do is get up very close to them if they start trying to claim my lane.

I am very aware of extenuating circumstances and what it takes to maneuver a semi as I have done it before. It's only when drivers are being idiots that I don't go out of my way to let them get around wherever they feel the need to go.

A lot of people driving big rigs are idiots who don't pay attention and have a total disregard for the safety of others and the rules of the road. I know because I use to work with them and socialize with them. It's a low percentage, but it's still a high number. I also use to be on the CB all the time and some of the bullshit moves the truckers would pull and laugh about absolutely disgusted me.

Jeremy 01-08-2009 11:31 PM

When people speed up when you are trying to get in the next lane then when you slow down they slow down, when people go flying pass you jump in your lane ( when there is no reason to) and slow down.
When people fly up on your ass and when you move over they go the same speed you are.
when people slow down to see the accident on the other side of the freeway.
I could do this all day.

Cujo 01-09-2009 05:22 PM

when people say they'll call you back and NEVER do.....

sharkrocket 01-10-2009 12:37 PM

sleep.gif I hate when that happens. sleep.gif

Fintile 01-14-2009 09:09 PM

Everything.....Naw I agree with that whole road dicks. people who think they are the only ones on there and do stupid manuvers to compensate for their lack of brains..