The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Ventage

Old 06-27-2007, 02:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1998 Tiburon

I am on the overnight trying to avoid my ex who has it out for me. She has tried to get me fired for all kinds of dumb shit.

So I get done at 6am yesterday morning.. Go to get out of my seat and slice my knee open on the desk (broken keyboard rail). So its bleeding, doesnt look that bad but is a 1/2 gash wth a real clean slice, one that hurts like hell.

So I go to my supervisor to report it, nothing. Tells me she is too busy. The first aid kit is nowhere in sight. So I go home to take care of it, really mad.

Get home, clean it up. Stings like buggery. Whatever, went to bed with a throbbing knee. Woke up in pain, looks like its infected.

Come out to the kitchen, Rob Zombie (my scorpion) is on his rock. Looks fine, he's been playing 'move the sponge' again so I figure he needs water. Open the tank lid, pour the water on the sponge and he doesnt move. Normally he would get angry and open his claws ans surry over with his stinger raised.. Nothing.

So I blow on him (which psses him off even more) no reaction. OK ya little f***er, have some water on your head ! Nothing. My scorpion had died 02.gif

As stupid as it sounds I had become quite attatched to the little asshole, but now he's gone, sealed in a juice container with duct tape so the trash man doesnt get stung 02.gif

So whatever, I get dressed for work in khakis and my work shirt (branded one) and go to leave, but as I am walking down the stairs I feel the khakis rubbing on my knee and it stung like shit. So I put on a pair of Fila pants (theyre like shiny) 'cos theyre soft., and leave for work..

On the way I stop at wawa to get a cup of coffee to keep me through my shift, stop at a red light next to a neon and as I go to drive away (I was driving slow, coffee in one hand with music real loud) the neon decides to half change lanes. I swerve out into the oncoming lane and accel a bit to get away from her. I reached 50 in a 45..

So I get to the next light (theres like 7 in a row lol) and stop at red. Light turns for left lane left turn and I go around the chicane (which is surrounded by a 1ft concrete curb). As I get round the corner I accel up to around 35 (the limit is 40 but the road is strewn with potholes) and play 'dodge the pothole'. I then notice flashing lights behind me and stop.

It's a cop. So he says "hey asshole do you know why I stopped you?" (real nice one this time) and I said "No sir, I have no idea, but why don't you enlighten me?" (I tend to use intelligent sarcasm when faced with a bullyboy). He says "Because, back there you were doing 65 in a 45" I laugh and say "Really? my speedo said 50. And did you miss the part where that neon nearly sideswiped me? or was it because you werent behind me then?"

And he wasnt behind me. But that didnt matter, Infact, he had pulled in behind me at the red light I was stopped at. So he was full of shit.

So, I challenged him for evidence (radar) and he said "Well my certfied speedo said I was going 62 !" to which I quite rightly replied "well sir, you see, just because YOUR speedo said 62 doesnt mean mine did, did it?" and with that he lashed back with "Well, you were doing 52 around that corner !" to which I replied "Oh? please could you explain how I could accelerate my very STOCK 2 litre 4 cylinder car whilst going left to 52 miles an hour in 20 feet around a L bend corner???" And then he said "Oh f*** it you can go to court" - damn f***ing straight I will.

So he f***s off with my documents (all of them I may add) and comes back about 20 minutes later with not one, but TWO tickets. One for doing (and get this) 60 in a 45 (f***ing hell c*** get your damn story straight will you?) and one for my tail lights...

Problems for him.

Everything he said would have been recorded, the THREE speeds he claimed me to have been doing should have been one, and he should have REAL evidence.

The ticket he wrote me for the tails came with NO REASON OR WARNING. That is against the state law here. It doesnt even have a penalty code on it, again he is f***ed.

He has no proof that I was speeding at all...

I will, of course, go to court.

If I was speeding (like honestly and genuinely) I would have admitted it. The mere fact I admitted to doing 50 in a 45 had me bang to rights. Sadly it's the end of the month and not what he wanted to hear, f***ing PRICK. Then he writes me a ticket for my tails JUST BECAUSE I outsmarted him, well good ! I'll outsmart his dumb f***ing arse in court aswell !

I'm going to take pictures of the bend I was supposedly doing 52 around, with that the judge will have no option (after playing back the recording) but to throw it out, it'll just demonstrate what a lying no good c*** that cop is.

Then I get to work and get sent home for wearing my choice of pants. Bastards. Lets see what they say when I get a f***ing accident layer to climb up their asses.

What a shit day.
Old 06-27-2007, 03:11 AM

So you have a recording of the conversation with the cop? If you do nice... I should keep a voice recorder in my car just for occaisions like that.
I hear ya about the scorpion thing. I had a pet tarantula for almost 16 years till it finally died. Hard thing is with tarantulas sometimes they molt and dont move for two days no matter what you do so always did the blowing trick to see if it would move.. If not I always checked for two tarantulas a few days later to see if it had molted. It was sad though whe she died 02.gif
Old 06-30-2007, 06:35 PM

And it's geting worse.

I got up thismorning in relative pain. Not bad, and not as bad as it has been, but pretty bad.. Whatever, I had no smokes left and had to go get some and I cant afford packed so I went to Hammonton to get some tobacco. Got up there and the pain started. Worse than ever before 02.gif

Then I was getting cold flashes, only now theyre going all the way up my thigh and down to my ankle. It was time to go back to the hospital...

So I got there and they did some Xrays. The infection (according to them) has now gone into my joint. Lovely. So, they gave me Darvocet (theyre f***ing amazing LMAO Im so f***ed up right now laugh.gif) and one of them hockey goaly pads. I cant drive now, can hardly f***ing move and have to use crutches. Mind you, the way the pain was heading I was having terrible trouble walking and nearly fell over when my knee almost gave out, so at least now I can get about somewhat on the crutches smile.gif

the painkillers arent killing the pain, but I just dont seem to give a f*** anymore LOL
Old 06-30-2007, 08:15 PM

Vehicle: 01/hyundai/tiburon

damn had it ruff it sounds like, and the pissy boss that doesnt follow written code for injurys shouldnt be on u about ur pants...(she would get in alot more trouble for not writing up a report then u wearing the wrong pants) contradict herself much?

and wtf dumbass cop would say u were sppeding and shit, in traffic, around a corner, from a stop!!! he cant wait for a min till u actully get up to speed to at least make it seem somewhat beleivable...

anyway bring the f***er to court and own his ass fing02.gif

and get some stronger drugs nana.gif
Old 07-01-2007, 06:31 AM

Contradict herself much?

Yes, that's why im so furious right now.