The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Universal Floor Bar From Sky High Tuning...

Old 05-20-2007, 11:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

so i ordered one of these floor bars.I even ordered the bar covers from REDZ before i had the bar. So i paid for the bar the same night I got it, April 18th. after 4 emails to them telling them i would take back payment, post bad feedback, etc., I finally got a crappy little email this weekend saying that my payment from paypal went through on the 18th. talk about a bunch of BS, paypal authorized the money into their account on the 21st of april. and of all things they send it through it was USPS, not UPS like I asked for and sent to my shop. guess I am not recommending them to anyone on here, probably the worst internet buy I have had in the 11 years of being on the net.
Old 05-20-2007, 11:42 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UrS0NvS @ May 20 2007, 10:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>so i ordered one of these floor bars.I even ordered the bar covers from REDZ before i had the bar. So i paid for the bar the same night I got it, April 18th.</div>

uh... what? you ordered the bar and recieved it the same day you payed or what did you say? i didnt realy understand what you wrote...
Old 05-21-2007, 06:13 AM

man i thought i proof read that better, geez.

supposed to be:

so i ordered one of these floor bars.I even ordered the bar covers from REDZ before i had the bar. So i paid for the bar the same night I used buy it now, April 18th.

thanks for catching that man.
Old 05-21-2007, 10:13 AM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

They're in SoCal about 15 minutes from me right now. I should stop by, tell them they suck, and buy a few bars when I have some cash so you guys can order from me at the same cost with better customer service. That sucks they blew you off for a month with a crappy lie for an excuse after all that time. I know its hard to run a clean shop, but lies never make anything better for anyone.
Old 05-21-2007, 11:49 AM

yeah man, they were so chickenshlt about when i asked for a phone number for them, wanted to talk to them in person. never would give me a number. i'm pretty sure this will be the LAST thing i need from them, most of their other stuff you can find pretty easily at pep boys in the "rice"section,lol.