The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Two tint tickets

Old 03-09-2010, 09:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Accent
Default Two tint tickets

I Got two tint tickets less than 3 days apart. The 2nd one the cop was a total douche. I showed him my previous one i got a few days ago and he's like why havent you taken care of this yet. My reply ... I got it 2 days ago and I do have up to 14 days to get it removed.

His Reply ... well im gunna give you another one to make sure you do get it removed.

Asss!!

well i toookk it off today. the first one has a waiver checked and i can get the fine dropped if i show up w/ it removed. the 2nd one i got today does not.

you guys think the 2nd one i can get waived as well..
Old 03-09-2010, 09:28 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

show up to court with both tickets and proof you have it removed

most of the time they will drop it

i got 2 tickets 3 hours apart once for no insurance...i went to las cruces and forgot my new insurance card

both got dropped
Old 03-09-2010, 02:12 PM

Vehicle: 2012 Veloster DCT w/ Tech

Yeah, if you had 14 days from the first one,the second should be dropped with no question.
Old 03-09-2010, 10:37 PM

Vehicle: 2007 hyundai tiburon

I live in AZ and got a Tint fix it ticket on my way back home from cali 5 mins from the border into AZ. It was my understanding that since my car is registered in AZ I can't get a cali fix it ticket. Well I spoke to a friend of mine who happens to be an police officer and he told me that more than likely AZ highway patrol wont sign off on it since it is a cali ticket, so I called up the number on the back of the ticket and told them AZHP wont sign off on the ticket since they didnt give it to me. So Cali HP told me I had to drive to them so they could inspect my car. I told them I work full time at 2 jobs and it would be at least 3 or 4 months til I could drive to them so they could inspect my vehicle. SO, Cali HP tells me I can send them pictures... fest30.gif after that phone call I quickly loaded my picture file off my comp with my car bone stock. Using the paint program I cropped the picture to just show the door and window, and sent it with a pic of my current license plate and hoppping they will accept these. I called them 2 weeks later to check and make sure it was dropped and they said the pictures were acceptable and the ticket was cleared. take that Cali HP! idhitit.gif breaker.gif horsey.gif rock.gif shorts.gif upyourass.gif