The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

The truth about the ricey GK's

Old 11-26-2006, 11:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rare Rolla @ Nov 3 2006, 12:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Speak for yourself! Here in Northern Virginia we get plenty of snow and it stays cold for a lonnnnnnng time....at least in my opinion.</div>

This is Why SoVA rules bud, come to the beach or even Chesapeake.....No emission testing down here either.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SOCKS @ Nov 8 2006, 08:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>eh, i would still probably go for an RSX-S before i would get a GK.. yah the RSX needs premium and all but it does get the better gas mileage.. for cryin out loud 22mpg on the highway with the ghey GK, thats a bunch of crap. i get 24mpg highway, and im boosted..</div>

In my opinion, i hate hondas/acuras just due to the huge numbers around this area. Don't get me wrong, if i could afford one i would have bought a rsx-s. The interiors are nice, they have that nice k-series in it, and they can hang pretty good with some of those newer cars out stock vs. stock.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hamhead @ Nov 8 2006, 08:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>RSX-S is hella more fun to drive too.

The transmission = sex. I wanna put it in a Tib, really isn't a smoother import transmission out there at the moment that I've driven. Stock Tib transmission isn't bad but it has its querks.</div>

The Transmissions are amazing but i have found better. The Infiniti g35/Nissan 350z 6-speeds are like sex bud. So smooth and so dang perfect. A friend of mine just got that procharger kit for his and it holds sooo well for being stock and no problems with the tranny at all.
Old 11-26-2006, 12:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Never had a chance to drive a 350z but I'll have to find one now.

Look for some numbers from me come spring-time, I won't be 12s but hopefully looking for something in the high 13s with the Alpine base kit in my garage.

Even John and Alpine want me to crank up the boost, he sent me the ECU to put the 13g @ 15psi by accident. lmao.gif