The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Thanks Navy For Screwing My School Life Up.

Old 09-13-2007, 01:21 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1999/Hyundai/Tiburon

I had to go on a week training for Machinist Mates. I missed about 3 classes of Geology. When I finally came to class this past Tuesday, I had no idea what the teacher was talking about and I tried to read behind a couple of chapters to help me understand. As for my Community College, there's no excuse in being absent.

Well, there's a hot girl I've been talking to on that day and I am very interested in her. When we took a pop quiz yesterday, I completely failed it because I didn't know anything. The girl looked at my paper and now I feel ashamed.

But I guess it's ok; I drank a can of ice cold Coca Cola and chilled. Then I cleaned my spark plugs.
Old 09-13-2007, 02:00 AM

Vehicle: 1999 hyundai tiburon

suck it up princess, they didnt make you inlist, when you did you knew this could happen. and oh no a girl seen you got a bad grade, man i got like straight 50's through highschool, if it wasnt for auto manufacturing art and music i would be a straight d student.

you shouldnt have inlisted if you were gonna b**** about stuff you need to do for it.
Old 09-13-2007, 09:01 AM

Vehicle: 05 Subaru WRX

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (royal-city-shark @ Sep 13 2007, 02:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>suck it up princess, they didnt make you enlist</div>

x2
Old 09-13-2007, 10:13 AM

Vehicle: 1999/Hyundai/Tiburon

I guess no one has a some kind of sense of humor. It's quite obvious that this training was mandatory and it's not really that dramatic. I thought it would be funny to post. Oh well. Welcome back RDTiburon.com? I guess?

But wow Royal Shark. I'm surpised by your behavior, and you go to Catholic School. Maybe your parents made you go? Oh yeah, I'm talking about College here. Getting straight D's in High School is sorry. High School was very easy.

Edit: I do have something to say though. Evidently, people think military folks are some kind of Robot. We all b****. We all complain; even when we chose to complain. But in the end, we are proud of serving our country. Thanks Airman ABQElantra for supporting this "Robot" stereotype and agreeing with a misbehaved Catholic High Schooler who is a "D" student, or straight 50, whatever that means.
Old 09-13-2007, 10:27 AM

No problem.
Old 09-13-2007, 10:44 AM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

alls I gotta say is, I'm glad I chose huge amounts of $debt to the government over huge amounts of my life in debt to the Navy...
Old 09-13-2007, 11:49 AM

Vehicle: 2006 Pontiac GTO

"I'm surprised by your behavior" ?
"misbehaved Catholic High Schooler" ?
and best of all
"I thought it would be funny to post?" ?!
Old 09-13-2007, 12:15 PM

All KR wants is attention so give him the attention he needs... You are right KR! everyone else is wrong and you are right!
You are the perfect human KR. Everyone else is a waste of sperm. We should all be like you KR.
Old 09-13-2007, 12:49 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

cool it down kids! except for ABQ because frankly Gary, if you have guns like he does no test is going to pick your date.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Getting straight D's in High School is sorry. High School was very easy.</div>
yes it was easy, however not all high schools are the same. mine, like many was ghettofied and i didn't want any part of it because i'm a person of high class and didn't fit in. it was hard enough trying to even smile. all most american schools do is communism and make everyone equal when they're not. there were three levels in my school, magnet, communications arts, regular. 95% of regular kids just don't get into university, so what's the point of trying hard when you know you're not getting in? universities are overcrowded so they take 50% of applicants and toss them, raise the gpa to get in and only take the people from magnet and communications because they had extra hw assignments, took one more class, a portfolio, and played lacrosse. that's all bullsh*t, you shape anyone well enough they'll end up like the karate kid. everyone has the power to be trained and might end up with a nobel prize it's just a matter of training, not "oh you failed a quiz you "Don't Pass Go!"

my point is don't let that stuff bother you. you just get up and keep trying again. personally i think the army, navy, marines is all a bunch of bullsh*t. you risk your life, wake up 4am everyday for nothing. they don't give you much while you're in, they don't give you much when you're out. the one good thing about being in it is the education and training experience you get if you can't afford it. you use them for their education you can make it big if you stick with it such as engineering. my manager at my restaurant came out of it and was still a manager at my restaurant on a low budget. some people make it out ok but they make it on their own will and HARD work.

if you like a girl, you can't let it work for you you have to ask her out and show her you're interested. haha gary, why do you think i stopped posting complaints about girls? because you all told me and i realized how it works.
Old 09-13-2007, 01:23 PM

^^^LOL Thanks ass.