The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

STOLE MY SPOT

Old 05-28-2009, 02:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2006 Hyundai Accent
Default STOLE MY SPOT

Now i'm a pretty laid back relaxed type of guy that doesn't let things get to me. I had a rough morning and went to pick up something on my lunch at chapters.

I get there with plenty of parking so I go for this one spot and this Van swoops in from no where and steals my spot. I honk and she ignores me. Now it's not the fact that there is plenty of spots but rather she saw me and prob thought to herself "screw this guy i'm taking this spot from him". I decide to piss this person off. This 400lb lady gets out of the van and starts yelling at me. I park my car directly behind her blocking her in, get out of my car and casually say "hope i'm not going to be a while". (I knew i was going to be 5 minutes tops) She calls the cops but by that time i was already done and gone. Bet she'll think twice about that next time.

Phew I feel better now
Old 05-28-2009, 03:31 PM

Vehicle: 2003 elantra, Soon to be beta swapped 01 lc hatch

HA ha teach her a lesson. well played sir.
Old 05-28-2009, 03:56 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Nice! I remember last summer, Kaitlin and I were going to the mall. The area that I live in, and where this mall is, is pretty high end and ritzy (Hummers and Mercedes' everywhere). So anyway, it was super busy with not many spots available. After driving around, we see this guy was backing out of a spot that was close by. So we sit there, and I put on the turn signal showing that I was gonna take the spot after he pulled out. He pulls out, and this lady pulls through from an open spot opposite from where I was pulling in. She was some soccer mom bitch on her cell phone. The guy who was pulling out, gets out of his car, goes up to her window, and literally bitches her out like crazy for stealing my spot, while she just sat there on her cell phone inside the van. It was the funniest thing ever.

We ended up finding a better spot anyway, but the fact that this guy did that was way awesome. There are alot of inconsiderate assholes out there that love to take peoples spots. Shes lucky you didnt do anything worst than just parking behind her. laugh.gif If it were me, I would of taken shopping carts and orange cones and put them all around and on top of her car. tongue.gif
Old 05-28-2009, 04:33 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

For me, that's why they make keys. Just for those people. I had a bitch park so close to me a while back (quite a while now) that I had to get in on the passenger's side...of the Firebird. That's damn near impossible to do. She was so close that my mirror was less than an inch from her door. I just stuck a rough protrusion on my knife up against her paint and drove off, taking a quarter inch of her paint with me. Where I use to work I keyed people's cars all the time for door dings and stuff, but only if I was sure it was them.
Old 05-28-2009, 11:31 PM

Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(liveD83 @ May 28 2009, 03:48 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'>This 400lb lady gets out of the van and starts yelling at me. I park my car directly behind her blocking her in, get out of my car and casually say "hope i'm not going to be a while".</div>

Your lucky she didn't sit on your car and eat your tires.......
Old 05-28-2009, 11:33 PM

Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(187sks @ May 28 2009, 05:33 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'>For me, that's why they make keys. Just for those people. I had a bitch park so close to me a while back (quite a while now) that I had to get in on the passenger's side...of the Firebird. That's damn near impossible to do. She was so close that my mirror was less than an inch from her door. I just stuck a rough protrusion on my knife up against her paint and drove off, taking a quarter inch of her paint with me. Where I use to work I keyed people's cars all the time for door dings and stuff, but only if I was sure it was them.</div>

Another one of my fav's is to take small pebbles and put them under the valve cap so the air leaks out slowly......have to do more then one so they can't just change the flat and go....

The pebble pushes in on the valve and releases the air slowly...GREAT....way to REALLY REALLY piss someone off smile.gif (of course this is ONLY after they piss you off.....of course banana.gif )
Old 05-29-2009, 03:33 AM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

We modified a bicycle pump in high school to pump water. If you pump a quart or so of water into someone's tire it gets a WICKED imbalance. lol.
Old 06-02-2009, 10:19 AM

Vehicle: SRT4/Neon SOHC

Should have let the air out of her tires.
Old 06-03-2009, 12:47 PM

Vehicle: 03 Hyundai Accent

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kingpinelectronics @ May 28 2009, 10:31 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'>Your lucky she didn't sit on your car and eat your tires.......</div>
HAHAHA

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kingpinelectronics @ May 28 2009, 10:33 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'>Another one of my fav's is to take small pebbles and put them under the valve cap so the air leaks out slowly......have to do more then one so they can't just change the flat and go....

The pebble pushes in on the valve and releases the air slowly...GREAT....way to REALLY REALLY piss someone off smile.gif (of course this is ONLY after they piss you off.....of course banana.gif )</div>
Good Idea

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(187sks @ May 29 2009, 02:33 AM) </div><div class='quotemain'>We modified a bicycle pump in high school to pump water. If you pump a quart or so of water into someone's tire it gets a WICKED imbalance. lol.</div>
LMAO Awesome!
Old 07-23-2009, 06:22 PM

Vehicle: 2013 Subaru Legacy 2.5l Limited

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Visionz @ May 28 2009, 05:56 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'>Nice! I remember last summer, Kaitlin and I were going to the mall. The area that I live in, and where this mall is, is pretty high end and ritzy (Hummers and Mercedes' everywhere). So anyway, it was super busy with not many spots available. After driving around, we see this guy was backing out of a spot that was close by. So we sit there, and I put on the turn signal showing that I was gonna take the spot after he pulled out. He pulls out, and this lady pulls through from an open spot opposite from where I was pulling in. She was some soccer mom bitch on her cell phone. The guy who was pulling out, gets out of his car, goes up to her window, and literally bitches her out like crazy for stealing my spot, while she just sat there on her cell phone inside the van. It was the funniest thing ever.

We ended up finding a better spot anyway, but the fact that this guy did that was way awesome. There are alot of inconsiderate assholes out there that love to take peoples spots. Shes lucky you didnt do anything worst than just parking behind her. laugh.gif If it were me, I would of taken shopping carts and orange cones and put them all around and on top of her car. tongue.gif</div>

this happened to me about 2 months ago. my college campus is a community college with no housing on campus so everyone drives. the school has over 8,000 students so parking is hell. i happened to pull into the third row as someone was backing out, i had my friend in the car and we were so excited. i sat there and waited for the truck to back out with my turn signal on. Some bitch comes from the other direction and takes it while i was waiting for the truck to move. i laid on the horn and my friend was screaming and flicking her off out my sunroof. i drove up and sat behind her car. we just stared at her. she didnt get out of her car until i pulled away. i got a spot in the second row anyway but still.