The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Speed-factor Complaints & Feedback

Old 06-24-2005, 05:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 97 Tib

Having no experience with Tim and/or his business, from what I have seen on the forums he has always been a very nice and helpful guy.

I have been just browsing this thread, and ..
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Zman @ Jun 24 2005, 10:39 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Get a thread like "Speed-Factor - TIM orders not sent" and keep it clean so nobody has excuses not to answer there, if the man vindicates himself, well, that would be best for everyone.
<div align='right'><{POST_SNAPBACK}></div></div>
is the best idea yet.

Someone do it. (mods?)

If Tim runs away then you know he was just a scam artist, but this may give him an opportunity to fix his supposed mistakes.
Old 06-24-2005, 05:18 PM

Again, this is just the same thing we've seen before elsewhere. I'm sorry, but I don't believe it. I've heard the same song and dance, and a year later here he is doing it again to you guys. I honestly believe he'll do it again in a year to someone else. And I see your edit up there now tim.....You're right, it WAS just too much to do with a car so far away. But that was MY main concern in the beginning and you assured me time and time again you could do it. And to be honest...it wasn't the problems that upset me. It was the lies. It was the "i'll ship it tomorrow"'s and all the stories that turned out to not be true. I've a very understanding person, I took a LOT (almost a years worth). Everyone has their point where they finally realize it's all a lie though. And when I started comparing notes and had people from other places emailing me with the same stories, I realized the truth of what was up.
Old 06-24-2005, 05:29 PM

RED if u look in the past posts i did stick up for tim and i have had my kit in hand for over a year and installed ran it for a bit and took it off due to the fact im buliding another motor and tim has always went out of he's way to help with any of my needs, and i have seen him give free info to user's which other shop's would say bring it down and be charged, and last time i checked i havent seen a stock tib with 17lbs of boost in the U.S pretty much if everyone just could have kept it cival it would have been better im sure he will handle everything , and just the top of my head ,how many got out of the bought paid for in the turbo kit GB AFTER he already bought parts and started buliding them , that came out of pocket , and than get stuck with 3+ turbo kits that no one could pay for , sent him back a few grand, that can make a wife very pissed off cuz the bills couldnt be paid i just know im keeping my speed-factor logo
Old 06-24-2005, 05:56 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

Allright, I am done hearing it. The problems have exposed, now they need to be resolved. If you have to contact Tim do so on his site or in the Misc. Vendors forum post I made, http://www.rdtiburon.com/index.php?showtopic=8992. Any off-topic or flame posts will be immediately deleted and warnings will be issued.
Old 06-24-2005, 07:04 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Last comments. I'd like to note that this thread was so the folks complaining about SF's service could get their feelings out. I was PM'ed about 8 times from 00Tibby saying this was not fair and that the 3 folks that were happy with his service needed a place to post their feedback. I renamed the thread so they could do so in here and it would all be in one place.

What a f'n mistake.

I'm personally sorry that it got to this and I should have done what I wanted to in the first place and left them seperate, or edited 00Tibby's thread he posted about positive feedback. Instead, because I didn't want to have to defend against being a "Nazi" again, I gave into 00Tibby's request. I should have stopped this earlier, but frankly, Tim threatened me via IM and really pissed me off, so I turned my head to the matter.

I apologise for my unprofessionalism in this.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (01importshark @ Jun 24 2005, 05:10 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>FVCK OFF .. lol someone lock this its nothing but bs nemore..

Again, let us know what you think about your kit after it's installed and running.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (faithofadragon @ Jun 24 2005, 05:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>yeah now that he deleted all his posts this is bs

That's not only childish, it's dissapointing. I won't be and don't edit my stuff that I shouldn't have said.

Who was the last company that edited all of their posts before leaving?

CNK. No one ever got their stuff.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (01importshark @ Jun 24 2005, 05:14 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>well is nething getting solved.. no.. is it all BS.. yes...

It wasn't to get anything solved, it was to GET THE WORD OUT ABOUT SHITTY SERVICE AND THEIR FEELINGS.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hyundaicraz @ Jun 24 2005, 05:29 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>RED if u look in the past posts i did stick up for tim and i have had my kit in hand for over a year and installed ran it for a bit and took it off due to the fact im buliding another motor and tim has always went out of he's way to help with any of my needs

Sorry, I was talking about 01Importshark and 00Tibby, I didn't even know you were still around the forums.

That's 3 folks. My mistake.

That's it.