The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Soo Upset..

Old 04-15-2006, 11:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Im so mad right now.

I was having my car towed by some people we know to upstate NY so it could get fixed. It was supposed to be there yesterday and it never showed up. Naturally, Im going to get a little worried. So I tell my dad to call (im home for the weekend) the guy. The guy actually the owner of the company said that some other guy had a accident and the guy that had my car took my car off the flat bed and took the other car, and first thing on monday my car will be towed again. But get this, my car is in some unknown LOT. Im super upset about that. My car isnt stock anymore and has an expensive amount of stuff inside that engine bay and in the car. With it in some lot anyone can scratch it, dent it or anything without having a care. Next call Im going to hear is probably, "oh sorry your car got stolen."

My whole weekend is ruined because of this.

sad.gif mad.gif
Old 04-15-2006, 01:14 PM

That sucks! I'd hate for my Tiburon To be in some unknown lot. I hope it's going to be ok there...Hopefully it's not in the Ghetto somewhere. That would suck even more.
Old 04-15-2006, 05:42 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

well, if the sh1t gets vandalized, then the tow company is liable. don't worry about it too much
Old 04-15-2006, 06:31 PM

That does suck balls, but sparticus is right the tow company is liable if anything happens to the car.
Old 04-15-2006, 10:22 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

oooh that's so terrible!! make SURE you got the mileage on the car down before it was taken by him. i don't want to ruin your day more, but there could be some ferris bueler crap goin' on. make sure you got that down.

if anything happens to your car, it's their fault. anything lost, stolen, or damadged will be replaced by them. you can always argue that.

possibility of something happening to it is slim, i'm sure it's safe and sound. i know i can't last two minutes knowing my car is in danger. i think we all know that.
Old 04-15-2006, 10:26 PM

I called the guy and wasnt all that nice. I asked him what lot my car was at and he was like "its not in a lot its in my garage" I was like pfff okay buddy..and he said they were towing it on Monday around 8 or 9 am.

It is bs..my dad paid him upfront so that car should have been first priority to them.

I dont really remember the mileage but it should be over 53k. Last time I looked it was like 52600.

I hate that my car is in some unknown garage..and ill make sure when I get it back to see if theres any scratches etc. on it.
Old 04-15-2006, 10:35 PM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

LOL well while they arent being the best business as far as customer service im sure its not out being joyridden, because the car barely drives lol. It will embarass you as it backfires and misfires. Thats why its being towed and not driven to viper's house.
Old 04-16-2006, 09:08 PM

Maybe your being overhauled?
Old 04-16-2006, 10:01 PM

^lol!

I wish.. hail.gif