The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Someone passes you on a double yellow in congested morning traffic

Old 11-22-2011, 02:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Tiburon
Default Someone passes you on a double yellow in congested morning traffic

You are driving on a congested two lane road in morning traffic. A vehicle passes you and several other cars, rather unsafely, and nearly clips your vehicle.

What do you do? Let it go? Honk like crazy? Give them the one finger salute? Pull out a tire iron and start waving it madly out the window? Run them off the road in a fit of extreme anger?
Old 11-22-2011, 02:48 PM
Super Moderator

Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

run them off the road.... kick their face in.. gouge their eyes out and skull f*ck them....

this will only work once, as the odds of getting caught are high..

on a serious note.. i do not bear well in these situations, specially since im not driving a lowered tuner car anymore, i tend to turn on both sets of HIDS (if at night) and tailgate the sh*t out of them (if im not with my family) and during the day i tend to do the same, cut them off and pump the brakes...
Old 11-22-2011, 03:41 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

I just let it go now. It's not worth letting them piss me off.
Old 11-22-2011, 03:42 PM

Vehicle: 2006 Pontiac GTO

Let it go (as long as it didn't actually clip you). Doing anything else is most likely not going to help anyway. Plus it's not your job (and probably not your qualification) to enforce traffic laws (even if it's not even a matter of laws but of common sense sometimes).
Old 11-22-2011, 04:16 PM

Vehicle: 2000 hyundai tiburon

in fl you can dial *347 (*fhp) and report a dangerous driver-...

if what they did affected me or my car depends on weather i call them in or how great the report is going to be-... lets say an inbred contractor is riding my ass on a 4 lane highway (w/ no one in any other lanes) while i'm doing 5mph over and they flash their high beams (after i flash my brake lights) if that @$$hole in the king ranch decides to try to repay me the favor-... the call may sound something like this "yes hi i'd like report a white king ranch ford truck license plate a s s h a t. he's got one of those testical hitch ornaments. well, he's driving irradically and throwing beer bottles out the window and i think he had that child from the latest amber alert in the bed of the truck. he flipped me off and said praise allah"

ok well maybe i don't go that far-...