The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Slow Ass Cops

Old 02-15-2007, 12:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Has any one of you ever needed to have a cop around ?
I hope you haven't , because when you call them , you have to wait a while.

About 2 years ago , I was at a bar , and some kid attacked me. He tried to choke me. Unfortunetely for him , that was a week after my first victory in a free fight event. To cut a long story short , I punched him a couple of times. When he hit the ground , I tried to get out of there. When I wanted to drive off , he kicked my car. There was a big dent in the car.

When the fight started , the bar owner called the cops. They arrived about one hour later. If I hadn't been a trained fighter , that guy could have knocked me into coma.

December last year , I had an accident. When stopping for a traffic light , I got hit in the back. The car behind me was hit in the back and hit me. Luckely there wasn't that much damadge to my car. There were a total of 4 cars involved in the crash.

We called the cops. They arrived about 45 minutes later. 45 minutes in the freezing cold.
Cops made a report about what happened. They said I could come get a copy of it next week. So I went there , they didn't have it. Had to wait a month (for a damn copy).

Oke , so I have the copy of the report , and my insurrance has checked out the damadge to my car. So that chapter is almost closed now.

Then this morning , a cop called me on the telephone. She asked my bank account number for the damadge to my car. I was confused what she was talking about. Then she told me it was from the damadge from the fight. FROM 2 f***ING YEARS AGO.
Old 02-15-2007, 01:04 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Turbulence

Damn man, that really sucks.
I've never had to call the cops for any accidents or anything, but when I first bought my house I accidentally set off the house alarm (hehe) and couldn't figure out how to turn it off. My girlfriend and I were laughing about how long it would take them to show up in a real emergency so we timed it. Less than 10 minutes. wink1.gif
Old 02-15-2007, 01:12 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

oh man... yeah that totally sucks but what happens is they have so much going on they look at their cases in order and not right away depending on the type of situation. they have to finish their cases first before they can get to yours.

my sister's ex and her friend got in a fight except her friend tried to walk away from it. the guy damaged his car and threw a rock at his arm and could have killed him. i can't believe my sister dated such an asshole. the guy used to ride the bus with me in middle school and i swear he would have become a serial killer or some shit. most girls in the u.s. are crazy so you can't convince them to think otherwise...

we went to court, and the fokker didn't show up twice. it took almost 2 years for the court to finally threaten to put him in jail if he didn't show up. fokker showed up in jeans and flannel to court. at that point i was angry at my sister because she brought us all into it (me = witness) and was wondering what the f*ck we were doing there because we're not the kind of family to be in those kinds of situations.

what a mess that was... so yeah it will take them some time but it's only becuase they've got a lot to do, or they don't get paid enough to give much back. it all depends on your local government and place you live. usually they're pretty quick about reports. they do it right away where i live and usually do a fairly decent job of taking care of things.

i saw 10 cops chasing someone down through fences, helicopter and all. i had to pull over because their cars nearly ran me off the road. they're crazy here, but d.c. cops can get lazy. i don't blame them, crime and problems are so common.
Old 02-15-2007, 08:00 PM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

pigs are useless, they wont help you for anything.
Old 02-15-2007, 09:56 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

Some punk kid tried to steal my rims one night. I managed to sneak up on him, grab him and throw him face first into the fender of my dad's Cadillac (left a bit of a dent, that the kid had to pay for). I had to sit on the kid and wait for the cops to show up about 45 minutes to an hour after I called. Being in Canada, you can be charged if someone is injured when they are on your property. If someone kicks in your door and step on a nail from the door frame, they can sue you.... sad.gif

Anyway, I told the cop the kid tripped on the jack and hit the Cadillac with his face. Got in a little trouble for sitting on him..he was about 150lbs, I was 260 at the time....I told them if they got there faster he wouldn't be in so much pain..... lmao.gif
Old 02-15-2007, 10:12 PM

Vehicle: 05 Subaru WRX

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (optimoprime @ Feb 15 2007, 08:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>pigs are useless, they wont help you for anything.</div>

What an enlightend outlook you have. If I had to deal with ignorant pieces of shit like you every day I would be an ass hole too. You take for granted these people.
Old 02-15-2007, 10:17 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

i wouldnt say they are useless but around here they really pick and choose when they want to help. ive waited a long time for an officer to show up and had it been an emergency i would have been pissed (granted maybe they would hurry if it was more of an emergency)

i just dont like when they bother me about my semi loud car instead of catching people speeding or other things that are worse than a loud muffler
Old 02-15-2007, 11:56 PM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

well maybe if pigs would help and not put people down all the time i might be a supporter.

abqelantra - so i'm a peice of shit for having an opinion? what a great outlook u have........
Old 02-16-2007, 12:14 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rixshark @ Feb 16 2007, 05:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Being in Canada, you can be charged if someone is injured when they are on your property. If someone kicks in your door and step on a nail from the door frame, they can sue you.... sad.gif</div>

I thought we have something similar here too. When you kick some burgelars ass when he's stealing YOUR stuff from YOUR house, he can sue you for kicking his ass. But that's why I have a 43 kilo German Sheppard downstairs, and 2 signs with a picture of a german sheppard (front yard and back yard) that state 'Enter at own risk' with some referring to the number of the law. If I don't have that sign I can get in trouble if my dog bites anyone who enters my property, but now they can't tongue.gif .
Old 02-16-2007, 06:45 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (optimoprime @ Feb 16 2007, 01:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>abqelantra - so i'm a peice of shit for having an opinion?</div>

no, youre a piece of shit for having a piece of shit opinion.

least i think thats what he was going for. wink1.gif