The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Sh!tty Day

Old 07-14-2005, 06:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

dam

what a day:

i woke up and found that my roommate turned off the dryer so i had no dry pants
i ironed them to as warm as i could get them

got to work 5 min late chewed out by boss

found out that one of my trainees is trying to get me fired she told my boss that i told the cashiers that if i tell them they have to close for me they have to do it and that i can leave at 5 when ever i want
@!#$@Q#$@ stupid #@!3$ i sware she is a compulsive liar she has taken 8 days off in the past month!! she has spread rumors that my boss is going to fire her cuz she has "cancer" which she doesnt... and after she tried to get me fired she told my boss that she cant close any more cuz she started a "part time" job that happens to start at exactly the time we close (6pm) and is located in las lunas which is dam near to get to during rush hour in half a hour...redz would back this
my boss told her like 3 fu!@ing days ago that if she doesnt start doing her job he is gonna look for someone else and most smart people would NOT show up a hour late THE VERY NEXT DAY she is really pushing it hell i wish i could let her go

thats ok though the councel has spoken she will be let go as soon as a replacement can be found GOOD LUCK AT YOUR PART TIME JOB B!TCH!!! (councel is me, another person, assistant manager, and manager i call it that cuz we go to a "meeting" when we think someone should be let go)

then the stupid parts guy screams at me like a jackass cuz i was extremely busy and i put him on speaker phone so i can type...

then i walk out to my car and guess what? the rear main that i had replaced like 3 months ago(after tranny 4) is leaking!!! awesome!!!! so another 3 days of no car soon plus i really cant afford it(its only like 130 at my work to install it but im still payin for my wedding)

plus i get home and guess what? my wife tells me that her oil guage says she is at the bear minimum of oil pressure awesome X2!!! woot so now we get to drive in my oil dumping car until i can fix hers

i just bought a 6 of petes wicked ale time to drink away the stress...
Old 07-14-2005, 07:12 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

LOL

owned.gif joke.gif

Drop by this weekend man.
Old 07-14-2005, 08:23 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Acura TL

Sheesh, sounds like a rough day. You better pound them sons a b****es.
Old 07-16-2005, 06:22 PM

I can't even begin to tell you what kind of shit people get away with my job. People show up 45 minutes late, it's okay. They do nothing, it's okay. I showed up to work 5 minutes late ONCE and already I had one of the assistant managers pull me into the office to talk to me about lateness and that I would be written up if I did it again. I've been at this job for 5 months and I'm 5 minutes late ONCE... and already you're going to right me up? Plus, there are all of these cliques. If you're not in one of these kiss-ass cliques, you're f***ed. I guess I'm f***ed.