The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Shark Racing... why did I even bother.

Old 12-22-2003, 06:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai tiburon

Hey the pics look great...is there anyway you could takes some full shots of the car...i really want to see the whole thing kinda

Thanks
JD
Old 01-19-2004, 03:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had some what same problems with the Cuda II Kit being that it was test fitted using my car. The fitment is not that bad. My front piece went on real easy. Had to do some sanding and filling for the light parts. The mod you needed even with the old MPS kit was cut the edges of the bumber. I don't kow about the CUDA wiether or not you actually need the bumber cut cause mine was already cut when we tried fitting the org MPS. Trust me the MPS kit was wayyyy worse. The rear tailight is a slight fix. The no keyhole in the back I think is better in appearance. I planned on having a remote hatch popper. My side skirts slide right up with no problems. Still need to pick them up from SR. No body kit out there is going to be a direct replacement. Hopefully when I get back I will have the body kit done. To bad all its doing now is sitting in the garage.
Edit: nice pics by the way agreed you need to take some full car shot with the sun behind you. I think black hides the good look of this kit. The Hyundai logo on the front ruins it for me. I am keeping mine debadged.