The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Sfr, Nt, Wtf?

Old 05-06-2008, 10:32 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

I don't know if any of you are following what's going on.

When I left SFR, and caused a bit of a ruckus in doing so, some of the long time complainers and folks that have been hushed at NT came back up to post.

Markiz here in this thread, is owed approximately $2000 in parts by SFR. All of his threads at NT have been closed or deleted and he's been warned.
http://forum.crookedh.com/showthread.php?t=4681

Also, check out the links he had in his sig. This one in particular shows his problem.
http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=119329

NOW, NT screwed up and somehow he had access to the Admin forums. He didn't know he wasn't supposed to have access there (uhm, how WOULD you know? You either have access or don't!), and because he didn't contact the staff to tell them, he got sent to their "lockdown". It's basically a ban box where you can b**** to the staff but do nothing else.

Now, on top of that, did you know that NT started a RD subforum?
http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=200

So, should we now no longer allow NT to be posted about here because they are now a competing forum? Some of you should remember that our posts, links, and other stuff was deleted because it referred to RDTiburon.com and they saw us as a "competing" website.

They've gone from being a site for the "new" tiburon, the GK, to a site for all Tiburons and now the BK?

You guys remember this shit next time the "nazi" subject comes up. You also should check out their site rules, as they make ours look like Sunday brunch.
Old 05-06-2008, 11:01 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I saw the RD subforum a while back. Whatever though, this is the place to be for the RDs. And the BK site will be best for those. They are just trying to pop up in searches more I think by expanding a bit. I go there for the 4 cyl FI forum and classifieds, thats it.
Old 05-06-2008, 11:12 AM

sfr is the biggest scammer lol. jay in one portion says that he has never scammed anyone, and in another portion says were not going to scam someone over 250.00. so if it were larger like the 1200 he owes this guy he would? this guy is such a douche and i think i would destroy him if i ever saw him. redz thank god you got out of that place and are no longer associated with a scammer. on a side note who wants to take a short trip to Korea? lol jk
Old 05-06-2008, 11:49 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

He's in PHILLY right now still.

Anyone want his address and #?

LOL

What's so funny is he hasn't done anything for taxes. Anyone got friends with the IRS?
Old 05-06-2008, 12:24 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Tiburon

The Department of Justice encourages anyone who has information about suspected tax fraud to report it to the IRS tip line at 1-800-829-0433.

taken from
http://www.irs.gov/newsroom/article/...122541,00.html
Old 05-06-2008, 01:14 PM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

situtations like this is what turns off new people to messing with the tiburon. because you have to deal with so much bullshit that you wouldnt have to deal with if you would have bought honda,toyota,nissan. if i hadnt been threw so much with my car i would give up on it and get something that dosent come with all the extra bullshit.
Old 05-06-2008, 01:38 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Elantra

NewTiburon has been going downhill since 2002. It doesn't suprise me that it's been going on.
Old 05-06-2008, 01:59 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

This thread is funny.... yesterday I was on the phone with Chris discussing the similarities between Shark Racing and NT, and the potential downfall if another site were to pop up and take away the members.

Old 05-06-2008, 02:19 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

why would moderators close that topic--probably because they want the vendor $$. if people who aren't involved are posting that's good because they see what's going on. props to him for trying to show everyone the shady business. from what i understand the package was received and signed for by SFR, but SFR claims it was lost in customs. why would SFR claim he's a scammer when he lost money? who's the scammer ummmm.

the moderators there are as smart as jessica simpson. when they do post it's so immature and lame you wonder how they ever got appointed. good luck to that guy because he's not going to get help there and he's sure not going to get his money back.

next, i've dined with croats and serbs. they're the most wonderful sincere people on this earth and would never attempt fraud.
Old 05-06-2008, 02:37 PM

I love how he labels him as international scammer as a way to try to turn the blame on him. That guy has no class. How pathetic. And the fact that NT even entertains this guy is ridiculous.