The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Red Zman Closes Every Topic Of Mine Before I Can Even Reply!

Old 08-12-2009, 08:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well I posted a complaint in the proper section and RED ZMAN posted his reply and closed the topic right away with a chance for me to reply, this seems to be the case lately.

I never pushed my for sale items in the shout box!

mwood asked me if I still had the black Type-R spoiler for sale.
He mentioned trying to PM me but couldn't (becasue my PM feature has been disabled?!?).
I replied that I still had it and told him a price ($225.00 shipped) and he said that was more than he was willing to pay so that was that.

That is NOT me pushing my sales in the shout box, I was answering a question.

A few minutes later LikeYouMeanIt asked if I had any Air Rams for sale because he was looking for one. I told him that I sold all mine and all I had left was the front Air Ram compatible strut bar, rear strut bar, and the MSD wires. I then posted two links for him of other peoples for sale threads with Air Ram intakes for sale.
I was just helping him out, finding him the parts he wanted for sale on RDTiburon.
Old 08-12-2009, 09:06 AM
Super Moderator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

"Because you never get a second chance to make a first impression"
Old 08-12-2009, 09:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Your topics were closed because you were given your answer and no reply was needed.

Go re read the site rules, because you are breaking them again NOW.

It's only ME doing it because I'm on here during work, and am checking the site. The rest of the staff would be closing them too.

BTW, if you continue to make these little b****ing threads, you'll just get put on posting moderation.