The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Red Rd1 In Vacaville/fairfield, Ca

Old 04-25-2006, 09:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (faithofadragon @ Apr 25 2006, 07:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>for a second i thought it was silent

then

i remembered his car isnt boosted

and

ITS PURPLE</div>

why did you have to think outloud or should i say type outloud.....post whore.

i dont ever see tiburons in my town unless there rd2s driven by old ladys. i woulda probly done the same as the guy in your story though laugh.gif
Old 04-25-2006, 09:49 PM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Dude dont take it like that, i guarentee that he wasnt harassing you to make you feel bad. I know when i see a tiburon ill do something similar but its just to have fun. Maybe ill harass civic's and make them feel slow but not tibs. Its kinda a brother hood thing, you see him and show him what you got but its not to be like "hey you suck"
Old 04-25-2006, 10:22 PM

^^^Maybe. I don't know. Personally I might rev a little or mybe show off a little, but I'd at the least make it clear that I'm not being a jerk.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>i dont ever see tiburons in my town unless there rd2s driven by old ladys. i woulda probly done the same as the guy in your story though</div>
^^^Actually, there's a few RD1's here in Vacaville. Two (including me) work at Mervyn's. There's also a few RD2's and A GK is on my team
Old 04-25-2006, 10:44 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

So why again he is a jerk?
He wanted to either get you to notice him and help promote the site, or show off his turbo..either way, where's the jerk-ness? If I had a turbo setup I would rev to people just so they could hear the psst, because I'd be damn proud of it...maybe that's just me though. He wasn't breaking the law, he wasn't harassing you, he was just showing off. Take 'er easy man, hopefully he'll come on here..!
Old 04-25-2006, 11:08 PM

^^^I don't know what to tell you... I guess it just bugs me when people what they've got as if they're trying to say their better than you. I totally understand the whole thing about being proud of what you've got. Trust me I know. But I save that kind f showing off when I'm with the team or going to a meet or I'm around people who would actuallu give a darn. Granted. I nearlly (finished) in my pants when the guys blow off sounded. I love that sound. I can't wait to do it myself. but I wouldn't be a jerk at the same time tho.

BTW >>> what I really mean is ass not jerk. But i didn't want to curse. I feel like I'm defying the site when I do. lol...
Old 04-25-2006, 11:27 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

yea he probably didnt mean any harm... i know i usually just rev the engine to get somebodies attention instead of using the horn..... maybe that was his way of giving you a little greeting.

but i do understand where u are coming from with the showing off excessively... even though i dont think that was his intention.
Old 04-25-2006, 11:36 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Its not that bad man...I mean I dont show off the turbo that much but I know some people love it so much they like to show it off when they can. Im sure he was just foolin' around and didnt mean any harm. Trust me man if I got paid $1 for every civic that would mess with me in NJ then id almost be a millionare. Dont take it so harshly but I do see where your coming from.
Old 04-26-2006, 01:05 AM

Vehicle: Elantra HD / 2007

Man, take it easy. I don't think he mean any harm.

I also rev engine a bit instead of using horn, especially when I'm driving in the parking lot or pavement and there are some ppl, with turbo I would use blow-off sound. I think it would be more politely instead of using horn like hey, get out of my way...
Old 04-26-2006, 02:52 AM

Vehicle: 2008/Hyundai/Tiburon gt

let me tell you about the mitlary "some of them are like that" redz know what i am talking about even here they do that shit... get his plate ## and go to the base and talk to the Mitlary Police and make a complate. he is a uniformed service member and must be professinal on and off duty. the mitlary has code that we live by and its a way of life... there is no call for that NONE. rd member or not. when your in that uniform you are the offical spokeperson for the USA. ahhh i am pissed off now

get his plate number and go to the mitlary police and tell them you need to make a complant. the mitlary should not act in ways.. on or off duty...i also know that there we have alot of service member here on our site. i cant not stress the point enuff when in unifom you are the spokesperson of the USA or whatever country you are from . we repesent 285+million people in america. even over here we got asshole like that and let me tell you the koreans hate that shit so much. because when that soilder goes home "lets say after raping a school girl like the marines have done in japan alot" i got to live with the aftermath of there mistakes fun time . it just burns my shit when i see and hear shit like this... redz know what i am talking about...

i know we got acouple guys that have been in iraq and going to iraq.. from RD i have nothing but love for the mitlary." not in no way bashing the mitlary at all NEVER!!! hell we got guys from forgin mitlary member here and we as mitlary must follow the rule.. and when we f*** up we not only embaress our selfs but our country as well... sorry to rant and rave.. i cant stand that ricer boy shit and since he was milary that made me mad..not that he was in the mitlary but as a soilder you have to act professinal at all times...
Old 04-26-2006, 05:30 AM

just ignore it .... theres no reason to get him in trouble for being a jerk. I think we are all guilty of being jerks at one time or another.