The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Rear-Ended Today!

Old 03-10-2005, 10:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

go to a doctor, if you have injuries it may be more money coming your way!!

I got hit from behind in a friends car (we were at a stop, he was going I'd say 25-30 slamming on brakes) and I was surprised hoe much my neck hurt. Unfortunately seatbelts don't stop your neck from doing "the wave" and your head from jerking forward then slamming back into the headrest.
Old 03-11-2005, 07:06 AM

I don't think I could sue her because my neck hurts...it really isn't bad enough to ruin her day any more. I'll be fine, as long as everything I want gets fixed on my car smile.gif
Old 03-11-2005, 11:50 AM

It sucks being hit, especially when it's ppl you "know". Always is difficult when it comes to money even with your friends
Old 03-11-2005, 02:44 PM

On man, get your neck checked out if you havn't done so already. Neck injuries can be tricky and you can get some money out of it. I knew a girl that got into a minor accident a good while back, she got out of the car freaking out and nothing appeared wrong with her. Anyways, she ended up with a settlement and recieved a good amount of money for the accident
Old 03-11-2005, 03:48 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (01importshark)</div><div class='quotemain'>her insurance should take care of it. I am in michigan, i got side swipped on M-53 and the other guys insurance who hit me had to pay for my decuctable. I had to pay up front and within 2 weeks i got reimbursed for it.

my shop gave me a PHAT deal on my stuff, threw in some goodies, and i ended up getting paid for getting hit.</div>

hehe, glad it worked out for you, but im sure your insurance company will find a way to screw you later on. Unless your insurance company made even more money out of it...

Death to all insurance companys!!!!!!
Old 03-11-2005, 03:54 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (x7xstring)</div><div class='quotemain'>Death to all insurance companys!!!!!!</div>

Damn straight!

Insurance companies are the dumbest thing. Why the hell is it illegal to drive without one. They should all be lined up and shot. This deserves a gripe thread but I'm not in a gripey mood....

Update us on what happens man. It's weird getting hit by someone you see everyday. I did and whenever I see her on the road I give her dirty looks, she glares back and realizes she's drifting out of her lane and swerves back into hers. I laugh, and am somewhat satisfied with her inability to drive straight and look sideways. It's weird, out of all the drivers on the road.....
Old 03-11-2005, 06:07 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

MOVED.

Come on man, GRIPES.