The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Really Bad Day

Old 08-07-2007, 07:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Last friday I got KOd by some random dude and apparently broke up with my gf.
What happened was I was standing out back behind someones place and talking to a friend when outta nowhere some random guy came up from behing me and nudged me. I turned around and asked him what his problem was then continued talking to my friend then outta nowhere I got punched in the back of the head, then turned around and CRACK!! I got punched in the face, the second hit I got knocked out and did a faceplant to the ground, had quite the concussion and cant remember anything that happened in the past 2 days.
My friend drove me to the hospital and I ended up getting stitches and had a broken nose, my face was all swollen. I wasnt aware of anything that was going on. Then my friends went to the cops to report this....
The next day I woke up like wtf happened...my friends told me what happened and apparently me and my gf broke up, I still gotta talk to her bout things cuz I want her back, and whats worse is some ppl are threatening to smash my tibby cuz apparently Im a rat for going to the police with my friends even thou I wasnt aware of anything that was going on
Old 08-09-2007, 01:33 PM

wow man, that really sucks. i'm sorry to hear all that. i would definitely let the police know that threats are out against your car, it couldn't hurt anyways
Old 08-09-2007, 02:51 PM

Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon SE

that does really suck
definitely let the police know about EVERYTHING.
its not being a wuss.
its justice.
Old 08-09-2007, 05:04 PM

Well my friends already filled a police report out for me right after I came outta the hospital. Then when I found out about this threat I told the police cuz my cars my baby and Id prob kill someone if anything happened to it, lol. Apparently he turned himself in the other day thou and I doubt hes gonna touch my car, and if he does then the police know its him. Hes all talk and he knows if he does anything then hes f***ed. smile.gif