The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Rant about tonight

Old 02-09-2005, 11:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (a_gut)</div><div class='quotemain'>Damn dude what side of town do you live? That's that's crazy shiz.

I'm don't know what the original title or thread said, but as it's worded now I don't see any racism in it, nor see any reason to take offense, and I am mexican. Rather understandable too if there was a racist remark in there, there ARE a bunch of mexicans in Phoenix, and some of them act stupid.
</div>

That is very true. Yeah he said he lives in Sedona. Now thats crazy i've been up in Sedona a number of times and never seen a hispanic person. Just Snow Birds then agian i dont live in Sedona so i could't tell you how bad it is compared to the valley. El Mirage now thats a place to go if ya wanna learn about hispanic culture. LOL
Old 02-09-2005, 11:21 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

Well there is basically a few trashy sections what are full of mexicans too, but they are kinda tucked away out of view i guess.

And its right by Cottonwood also, that place is loaded
Old 02-09-2005, 11:26 PM

LOL you know you cant get away because Arizona is so close to the boarder. Well hopefully all goes well tonight man. Its gotta suck to be in that sort of position and tryin to go to sleep. Well like i said before hope all goes well
Old 02-09-2005, 11:28 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

Im about to go to bed, my alarm is set, but that would suck to wake up to the noise and having no windows in the tib or somthing >.<

thanks guys
Old 02-09-2005, 11:31 PM

Keep the club in arms reach and just make sure them doors and windows are locked. Kinda sound like a movie scene or somethin hopefully this movie ends well popcorn.gif
Old 02-10-2005, 12:08 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

seriously, good luck man. I fear for the tibby!!!! and keep that club by you, you prob wont need it, but just incase yup.gif
Old 02-10-2005, 06:36 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

It's funny in this thread, that folks that don't live ANYWHERE near the soutwest, and DON'T have to deal with the amount of the Illegals that we do, talk as much smack as they do.

How does he know it was a Mexican?

Come on.

It's not a RACIST thing, it's a simple fact. The way they talk, dress, look, and the music they listen to here shows you, 99.9% of the time, where they are from.

Damned Mexican Polka music.

Ugh.

As it is, the HISPANIC population here doesn't even like the MEXICANS.

Get over your high and mighty selves guys, some of ya prolly have never even seen a low rider.

CLOSED>