The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Problem With A Member. Help!

Old 05-22-2006, 06:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Tib

well i now have a problem im trying to get straight. i hate to talk or post about another member but i really dont know what to do anymore. this has been going on since december on a motor i bought from proturbotiburon(http://www.rdtiburon.com/index.php?showtopic=12720&hl=). well i paid for the motor in december and he said it would take a couple of weeks to get to me. so i waited and i waited and it never came so by the end of i wanted to check on it and he said he sent it and he would look into gettin it for me. well to this day im tryin to get a refund and he said it was comin to me 2 weeks ago and i still havent got that. he said he was going to send me a coil pack because he owed me for the motor and i havent got that. so i really need some help getting this problem resolved! if anyone could give me advice it would be greatly appreciated!
Old 05-22-2006, 02:33 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Bump.

Do you have his phone #? I have it somewhere around here if you don't.

I hate to hear this, as Chris was a good guy, and tried hard to help the site out. I think he's shooting himself in the foot now, he's rarely here, trying to start up group buys without the info, and constantly dropping the ball lately.

Send him a TRACKED PM, let me know this week if he doesn't reply to it.
Old 05-22-2006, 02:49 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Tib

ive sent 3 since last week and no reply yet... i kno he has been real cool about it but its been since december and no resolution... and no i dont have his number
Old 05-22-2006, 10:23 PM

Vehicle: 2001 tiburon/2000 tiburon

Guys lots of problems I want to go back to the old me and its gonna happen.. I gonna fix my very few problems and move on.. I dont have internet at my place to to my babys mom moving out..I dont have a phone yet give me time and I will.. I can only get on at my parents house a few minutes a week.. I have a local guy rebuying the motor so steveo you will get paid back soon bro.. I am sending out the coils this week with a 100 money order to get things rollin.. along with tibby01's visors with a 20 dollar bill...and as soon as homey(ohio member sends me the cash I will have another 250.. see shit is bad at home right now.. like with my personal life.. been going down hill and I need my rd familys help.. Ill post back sometime this week.. Thanks and love Chris

P.S. I am not out to screw anyone do to me being screwed out of my Tiburon and everything that was suppose to be done with it.. this has brought me down more than ever.. but I will arise and sell my 97 blazer and get me some sort of a rd.. i have fallin in love with this kdm shizzzit and the whole rdtiburon.com crowd.. thanks again and stick by me Chris
Old 05-23-2006, 08:17 AM

Just wanted to put my 2cnts in

ordered the blue vivid wrap wires some time ago from protib with his gb from his website.
They were delivered to his house instead of mine, and he shipped them on his expens to me.

fing02.gif
Old 05-23-2006, 08:25 AM

he will have the rest of his 250 from me thursday. so that should get the ball rollin.
Old 05-23-2006, 08:41 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (proturbotiburon @ May 22 2006, 10:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I have a local guy rebuying the motor so steveo you will get paid back soon bro.. I am sending out the coils this week with a 100 money order to get things rollin.. along with tibby01's visors with a 20 dollar bill...and</div>

Oh, so you never shipped the motor then correct? Just trying to verify. It's hard as hell to ship the big items, I can't find a way to pack this hood for the life of me. I may have to refund the person who bought it myself.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>been going down hill and I need my rd familys help.. Ill post back sometime this week.. Thanks and love Chris</div>

We are always here for you mang, just make sure you keep in touch. A notified buyer is a happy buyer, an ignored buyer is a paypal complaint.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Viper @ May 23 2006, 08:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>ordered the blue vivid wrap wires some time ago from protib with his gb from his website.
They were delivered to his house instead of mine, and he shipped them on his expens to me.</div>

1. It wasn't his website.
2. Wasn't that the deal before hand? You make it sound like it shipped to him on accident.
Old 05-23-2006, 01:27 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

redz, viper was complimenting him. wink1.gif re-read and then take note of where viper lives. tongue.gif
Old 05-23-2006, 09:40 PM

Oh, I knew that from the start, it doesn't matter though, he was wrong. I was in on that GB too, so I remember bro.

I can't help it, it's this Logic & Rational Thinking class I'm taking. ERRGGHHH!!!
Old 05-24-2006, 10:50 AM

Vehicle: 06 suby impreza outback sport

proturboiburon just try blowing shit off cause personal issues are the ones that hit you the hardest and you can't let it get to you or worse things could happen... but recover from your bad times...