The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Please Change My 'nickname' To Something More Appropriate

Old 09-13-2008, 02:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am not sure who performed the surgery, however please fix it.
I like how everyone suddenly treats me like I am a bad guy because I asked a lot of money for an intake. Deal with it. You need better things to do with your time.
I am apart of many automotive forums and have never been treated so poorly. Some of you found my F/S thread so appalling that when REDZMAN said enough you had to start bashing the F/S thread on the Hyundai forum. Nobody gave REDZMAN any slack when he was selling the very same Air Ram to me for $850.00 shipped. Funny how nobody had an issue with that. However when I mark it F/S for $850.00 (which is what I have into it) I got black listed as an jerk who is just trying to make a bunch of money. No bigggie as my Tiburon will be gone soon and the wifes hopefully soon afterwards. I usually hang out on the forums even after I sell off the cars, however its obviously you guys do not want me here. I just think that is a bad way to treat members.

Anyways surely a lot of you will chuckle that my nickname states "I'm a greedy tool".

I can't wait to get rid of these Tiburons and their parts so I can become a part of a forum that is less juvenile.
Old 09-13-2008, 02:35 PM
Banned

yeah.. ill take care of that for you.. fing02.gif
Old 09-13-2008, 02:38 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

Yeah, I am sure every forum out there is prim and proper. If you spent more time on the site you would have realized that we have "RD Market". If you choose to explore the features you will see that you can "buy" an item that will let you change your title. You can also "buy" an item that will let you change someone else's title. That is how your title was changed. If you want it changed to something else go ahead and do it.

I think the reason people were calling you a greedy tool was because you were selling them both for the same price (coated and non-coated) yet you would not entertain a trade for the coated one when a member inquired. But that is old news.
Old 09-13-2008, 02:40 PM
Banned

i changed it to something more appropriate.. enjoy. nana.gif
Old 09-13-2008, 02:43 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>yeah.. ill take care of that for you.. fing02.gif</div>

Nice work!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Nobody gave REDZMAN any slack when he was selling the very same Air Ram to me for $850.00 shipped.</div>

Perhaps because you were the only one dumb enough to buy it at that price?
Old 09-13-2008, 02:51 PM

Socks what did I ever do to you?

A while back we were gonna swap Air Rams when I had the Beta-IIs so you could directly bolt on the Map sensor and I could get your Beta-I. I was willing to drive all the way down there and was going to do the swap with you.

I am not saying other sites do not have issues, most of them do.
Admittedly I do not come on here much as my Tiburons are just on the bottom of the pile when compared to the fun factor of driving on of my other vehciles.

I am not greedy at all check out my 1968 Plymouth GTX project I listed for only $2k the parts that come with the car are worth more then that.
My GTX eBay auction

Also please refer to my Tiburon in the F/S section. 76,000 miles never seen a winter brand new trans, and $2k worth of brand new parts, yet still only listed for $2k. I do not mean newer parts I mean everything has less then 5 miles on them!
My Tiburon F/S sale thread
Old 09-13-2008, 02:56 PM
Banned

dude.. calm down.. its all fun and games.. give me a nickname that says im a fag, and ill chuckle.. didn't think it would ruffle your britches.

i know, i still wish we coulda swapped air rams, if i was in MI and still had my tib, i probably woulda met ya up there, just to see the beautiful UP.. still never been there.

id buy the tib you have for sale in a SECOND if i was still in michigan, but i wont be moving back until march 09.. if you still have it then for w/e reason, that b**** is MINE..

if it really bothers ya that much, ill change your user title to something else.. and not like it is now.
Old 09-13-2008, 02:59 PM

I just do not like being looked upon as something I am not (being judged by people that do not even know me) thats all.

I actually kind of like this one.

Maybe it'll help the sales... lmao.gif
Old 09-13-2008, 03:00 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SOCKS @ Sep 13 2008, 04:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>dude.. calm down.. its all fun and games.. give me a nickname that says im a fag, and ill chuckle..</div>

Dibs!!!!
Old 09-13-2008, 03:05 PM
Banned

i literally LOL'd when i read my title DTN.. asshat..

daniel... is the red tib sold, my buddy understands that it IS SOLD, but i am assuming its not..