The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

People who drive

Old 02-22-2012, 12:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 00 Tiburon
Default People who drive

With pets on their laps, annoy me to no end. Its one of many unsafe things a person can do behind the wheel, and its not taking care of your pets the right way. After all, you don’t drive with a baby on your lap. Why is it ok for dogs to be on your lap, not fastened in, and sticking their heads out the window?
Old 02-22-2012, 06:12 PM

Vehicle: 1991 Impulse RS

Don't get me started on this topic......

I was at a stoplight last summer with the windows down, look at the car beside me and it's a 50 or 60 year old lady in the drivers seat with a tiny dog (schnauzer?) on her lap! I couldn't help myself, so I semi-shouted "excuse me?" she looked around, then responded "yes?" I say "what happens when you get into an accident and your airbag goes off with your dog on your lap?" she thought about it for a second or two then responded "MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!" LOL!! The light turned green and she sped off. At least I gave her something to think about!
Old 02-22-2012, 06:30 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

They really need to pass a law against that.

If they want to ban talking on a cell phone while driving then there should be a law against pets being carried by the driver.