The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

OT junk from Apexi GB

Old 01-28-2007, 07:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

^^^ I'm not sure that that's exactly fair warning, but I agree that you have the right to do that at this point.

Socks and Redz, you guys might want to try tracking him down at this point.
Old 01-28-2007, 08:04 AM

He was active on forums today, so he'll get here eventually.
Old 01-28-2007, 08:06 AM

There shouldn't be any such thing as eventually when he's dealing with this much of peoples money.
Old 01-28-2007, 08:08 AM

Don't get too aggrivated yet, the man has his contact info in his signature and RedZ doesn't just add vendors on a whim without talking to them first and checking them out.
Old 01-28-2007, 09:31 AM

This is starting to escalate huh? Maybe we should try to contact the guy and make sure he knows to post here whenever he visits for some kind of update. This has been dragging on FOREVER especially for a part that was promised to be shipped out before Christmas. Paypal Claims are a good way to go especially since they give 30 days to get things worked out without any action from Paypal. If anyone decides to escalate it any further through Paypal, make sure you let everyone else know because it will be easier to get our money back if we all file than with just one claim.
Old 01-28-2007, 09:41 AM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

Honestly, everyone keeps saying to wait and at this point its ridiculous. I deal with parts guys alot being in the towing business, and let me just tell you that at this point, contact paypal. If he is serious about his business, he will do everything in his power to help us, otherwise, hes out 550*(however many orders there were). Im sorry it has to come to this, but ive seen houses built in faster time than this, give us a break man.
Old 01-28-2007, 09:49 AM

^^^^^^ true
You've got a good point, and I like many of the other people who invested my money are now hurting for that $550 to enjoy everyday living. Though I would love the exhaust, if there is no light over the horizon i would love my money back even more.
Old 01-28-2007, 11:22 AM

Yeah. One of the reasons why i went with this GB was because RedZ was in on this, and something tells me that no one screws around with that guy. LOL so i'm gonna wait and see what REDZ does.
Old 01-28-2007, 02:24 PM

.. your joking right, 3 months? ive have things fabricated that you wouldnt believe in less time than this. I deal with parts guys on a regular basis and updates? dude that isnt an update. If you think that simply replying to the post is an update then your sadly mistaken. 3 months is WAY too long to make an exhaust, im sorry, if you can prove to me with documentation that it takes 3 months+ to make an exhaust system then I will continue to wait. And socks, im not impatient, im just not stupid, I dont trust this at all. We paid money, we expect results and information, you cannot get mad at people for being impatient, thats part of being in the business.

Look, theres 30 days on the claim from paypal, thats plenty of time for me to wait for this exhaust, and SOCKS, I will get my money whether im reinbursed or not.

Why do you guys think this is such a big favor, they have our money....thus they owe us product information, what has been done, what hasnt been done, etc.etc.

Phantom, a call to apexi isnt just, hows the exhaust coming? ... im not trying to run your business, but im in the business my self, I work for a large truck towing and repair company, I have a dealer license for parts, I know how to go about all of this. Hence why I feel ripped off after this long of time, never have I had to wait this long after already paying in full...theres no insurance or reliability on any of this other then your word.

I hope you understand, I do not mean to offend you, your business, or anyone on here with maybe the exception of SOCKS lmao.gif
Old 01-28-2007, 04:26 PM

Nate, at first it was funny now its just gonna piss me off. No its not a threat you dumb f***, its a way of saying, there are other methods then paypal, i.e. my bank, or I could take this a step further seeing as how much this cost. Dude I dont know where you get off being such a prick, but honestly man, your shielded, you come down where I live and youll learn real quick why you should act more reserved.... if your not involved with this group buy, back the f*** out, aint your money, so mind your own damn business. I swear to god if you continue to go out of your way to agreviate me, I will go out of my way.

That being said, sorry for the offtopic....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>no one cares how you think things work with your big badass towing company, it doesn't have a thing to do with how this is working, or where the parts are coming from or anything.. this is an aftermarket part coming from JAPAN, and needs to be made, and shipped over seas.</div>

Uhmm... yeah hey buddy, you think truck parts are made in america? The whole use of my workas an example is to show you that I deal with this kinda crap on a daily basis dum dum. Are you part of Apexi? no, your not, so cut your shit out and learn some damn respect.

As far as im concerned, this is over with, Nate, get a grip on your shit, you purposely try and start arguments with everyone and over the internet.... Phantom, again, nothing harsh against you, im sorry if I come across that way. To everyone else that feels the need to comment me, back off. You all need to learn in life to worry about your own wallet, especially you Nate, if you bought an exhaust, fine, continue with your own affairs.