The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Oh My God I Cant Believe Someone Who Is Family

Old 04-21-2006, 01:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

NO FVCKIN WAY!!!! What a coincidence I'm going to be homeless come the 30th TOO!!!!!

HAHA, well I got a car that somewhat runs for my "roof"...

I can't give you any advice except what I am doing. I found a Condo that me and two others are trying to rent (all under 21 and little to no credit). We found a private renter who isn't going through some bullshirt property management company that charges up the A-hole for an application fee and a fee for I looked at you so you owe mr $50 dollars bullcrap...

BUT, he calls me back and is like no one is over 21 so f*** off, and hangs up. I'm like NOOOOOOOOOOOO! This was my ONLY chance at living in a home with a garage. WHY!!!!!! So I call back begging and pleading with this guy to understand we are financially responsible...
I get my MOM to fill an app and agree to be the PRIMARY TENANT in case we "don't pay" rent or something, (even though she doesn't have a dime to spare for our damn Condo).... So hopefully with my mom's credit and a little sympathy from this dick renter I can have a home come May...

Fiath, you pray for me? I pray for you...
lmao.gif

I just keep dreaming it's all gonna be okay come May and I can live peacfully with my car in a garage and my dog runnin around the house/backyard. =)
Old 04-21-2006, 02:09 PM

Vehicle: Elantra HD / 2007

damn!
Dave, I feel your pain, it sucks monkey ballz so f***ing hard!

Move to Ukraine, I'll help you to settle down, we'll find you a job - english teacher wink1.gif
Old 04-21-2006, 03:09 PM

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon

Sorry to hear that David. Its bad enough when someone you dont know does something like this to you, but when its family, its a real drag. Keep your chin up man, something good will come of this.
Old 04-21-2006, 03:17 PM

Vehicle: 2001 tiburon/2000 tiburon

sorry to hear tht man.. My mom is a b**** too...I feel your pain.. make the best of it..
Old 04-21-2006, 03:27 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Im so sorry to hear that. Thats just so terrible that a mother can become that cruel. If my mom was alive, hell Id get her house for free..she would never make me pay for it.

Im thinking you should take this to some court but if any agreements are up in the air its no use. You have to have a lot of proof to prove your point.

Once again I am sorry. Im sure youll find something before your deadline. If I had money (which I dont cause Im spending it on fixing my car tongue.gif) then you know Id help out.

Good luck Faith, keep your spirits up fing02.gif
Old 04-21-2006, 07:08 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Tiburon

you moved in already and paid she cant legaly kick you out till she writes you a 30 day aviction notice. the police cant kick you out. even after the 30 day notice you got a 60 day grace period wich the police know about and stil cant kick you out.

i know this cuz i tryed to kick my roomate out and it took 3 months.

relax man and save your money you get to live in a house for 3 months totaly free legaly.
Old 04-21-2006, 07:13 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

Since when is a purchase agreement not a contract?

That is f***ed up, why don't you try talkin to dad about it?
Old 04-21-2006, 08:29 PM

dude i feel you bro... except im BROKE... get this.

ok so all my bills go to chillicothe which is like over an hour from where i live (my parents live there and help me out on bills and such)

mom calls me to tell me she forgot to pay my credit card bill this month so im like ok... i go to internet banking and put in 60 bucks onto the credit card...

bout a week later i get a call from my mom saying that the bank said i didnt pay enough on my payment so it is a delinquent payment and they lowered my limit to BELOW WHAT WAS ON THE CARD!!!!!

that card is my overdraft protection for my checking account.... well guess what, dummy me overdrafted and didnt know it...

so then i get these overdraft fees of 26 bucks like ten times... and find out about it A WEEK LATER

now i owe the bank over 300 dollars in fees and such and i will still be in the red about a hundred bucks. basically i owe them three times what i overdrafted. talk about a buncha crap

i understand that i screwed up but dayum... let a brother know a little bit earlier than a week later mang
Old 04-21-2006, 09:43 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

i cant just chill out for 3 months... cuz i never paid anyhtin but the first couple of things

which

my mortgage agent is tryin to get me my money back SINCE they were the fees for the SELLER lol

im not gonna sue or do anythin like that cuz i unlike her am not out to screw over family

why should i resort to her actions?
Old 04-21-2006, 11:21 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Turbulence

Man that really sucks. I feel terrible for you.

I'd really try to talk to your landlord at your old place and see if you can get your old place back. Unless you're in a high-demand area for housing that shouldn't be too big of a problem. And the bright side, like you said. As long as you can get back into the old place, you're pretty well debt free with a bunch of spare cash, right?