The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Note To Self:

Old 05-14-2006, 06:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Dude, you have sh!tty luck! And at the worst time weather wise.
Old 05-14-2006, 07:09 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

I feel ya man...

I've been moving and using the tib, I would pack thing thing FULL. I mean full from the back hatch glass to the front windshield in the pass. seat FULL of stuff, trip after trip after trip across town...
LOL, I had like a 90 degree field of vision..

But what'd I'd do it take my comforter for my bed (I actually had two) and throw it on top of all the stuff in the hatch and then shut the hatch (and sit on it sometimes to get it to close, lmao.gif )..

It's scary but when done right, you can fit a LOT of stuff in the hatch. I'm thinking about removing the rear seats and converting it into a wanna-be bed. Then I'll have a shaggin 'waggon' haha. wink1.gif
Old 05-14-2006, 07:52 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kb5133 @ May 14 2006, 08:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Dude, you have sh!tty luck! And at the worst time weather wise.</div>
lmao. you aren't kidding!

luckily i was able to find a place to do it that day. and the rain in this area on friday wasn't THAT bad in the afternoon. it started pickin up right about the time the glass was installed...

just imagine the BS i would be goin through if i would have had to wait til Monday. lol

and, now i'm afraid to do my laundry!! lmao.gif
Old 05-14-2006, 08:26 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

what a loss of money and time... sorry for that spart. simple mistake. kind of reminds me of when my friend went to pick me up when i was broke down. he went to get gas because his tank was empty and he backed his door into a pole at the station, completely bent it the opposite way. if i hadn't broken down he wouldn't have spent a few hundred to get it fixed, if he wasn't out of gas he wouldn't have backed into the pole. sooo many factors that just contributed to the stupid mistake...
Old 05-14-2006, 08:47 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HyundaiKitCoupe @ May 14 2006, 10:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>...and he backed his door into a pole at the station, completely bent it the opposite way.</div>
LMAO!!

*picturing Tommy Boy* WHATCHYA DO?!?!?!?

And its funny you mention the factors.... i had said "what a wonderful day for it to happen" cuz of all the rain. well, if it wasn't for the rain, i wouldn't have been trying to do my laundry. i had the day off from work because of the rain (landscaping). lol