The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Not Much Of A Complaint, Or A Gripe, Just An Observation.

Old 09-22-2009, 08:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>The FIC seems to be a nice unit, and we have a few members using them here now, but remember that the folks PUSHING IT HARD are doing so for a reason, they make a profit off of it.</div> <--- Redz

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Socks isn't pushing anything, I believe he sells the fic at cost, just throwing that out there.</div> <--- ddd

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>As BHurlin can verify, I make NOTHING from my work with KFXPerformance.</div> <--- Redz

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>(05:49 PM) RED ZMAN - Dude, you should see some of the stuff KFX has added!</div>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>(06:46 PM) RED ZMAN - I bet that would fit our cars. http://kfxperformance.ca/ixxocart/pr...-2916-155.html</div>

Then Why couldn't nate push a product when he sells it for price?

Say as you must. Just my observations.
Old 09-22-2009, 09:40 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

dude, let it go, its a long and complex argument no matter which way you see it, there's no use in starting shit
Old 09-22-2009, 09:50 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

I hadn't been by KFX's store in some time, and there's a ton of new stuff in there. Lee is a bit of a parts hog, and we talk in the shoutbox, so I shared the links with stuff I'm interested in with him.