The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

New Hyundaiaftermarket.com

Old 01-25-2006, 08:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Try to keep it civil. I figure this is going to go on for some time, especially considering the lack of Hyundai education the owner of that site has.

Keep everything in here. It gets out of hand, it gets locked.

Latest info?

http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.com/fo...hread.php?t=21

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Racer1

They are really upset at RD. http://www.rdtiburon.com/index.php?s...ic=13533&st=20

Thank you for your support and for pointing this thread out to me.

<span style="color:#CC0000"><span style="font-size:24pt;line-height:100%">The thread also points out the problem with RD, and likely the other forums that visionz is trying to bring back. We are different and really have no need for any of the old news that they are trying to bring back.</span></span>

HyundaiAftermarket.com - "Looking for a friendly place where you are not afraid to ask questions and share info? No Hating, No putdowns. Just discuss your interest in cars of all types, but focused on Hyundai."</div>

According to that, the years and years of info on the old sites have nothing to do with them. So I guess Hyundai isn't using Beta Series engines anymore, and other parts don't work across the generations.

It's funny to have a site for "ALL HYUNDAIS", but then say that the information about the MAJORITY OF THE HYUNDAIS (Older models), isn't needed.

So, I highly recommend everyone go register your name on that site, and leave it at that. Support Hyundaiaftermarket.org , the true home and heart of the Hyundai Tuning revolution.

Another thing. he just said that he couldn' track down Random (Everyone here knows Tony is Random), but he just posted up all of Tony's personal information that he tracked down. Even a valid # I belive. Shouldn't he have called maybe?

I mean, if you were really trying?
Old 01-25-2006, 09:01 AM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

who IS Racer1? is that John-Tibyooronn here? ....wall.gif .....?

I registered at HA.COM for the helluvit. Bue I agree w/ visionz, when HA.ORG comes back (thanks visionz, btw) it's sooooooooooo <span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%">OOO</span><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%">OOOOOO</span>OOOOOooonnnnn....

....Like Donkey Kong, ninja.gif
Old 01-25-2006, 09:03 AM

Racer 1 is some guy named Rob from Florida that is leasing a 2003 Santa Fe, or so he said. Tiburonsnatch, also on that site, is from the same area in florida and is JohnTiburon on this site.

Racer 1 said he researched Hyundai sites before starting it and tried to contact Tony, but even with all of TOny's information, all he did was email him.

At a Hotmail address.

LOL Whatever.
Old 01-25-2006, 09:04 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Thanks Redz. I appreciate your support, and everyone elses.

Once again, I must state it again that HA.org's main focus is to bring back the archives and what once was a wonderful site in helping people with their cars. I have no intention to compete with RD or HP. In fact, those 2 sites will be linked to .org so people know if they want additional information on things, then to go to those sites. Yes, there will be open forums for people to post and do what they want, but the core focus is to bring back what once was a legend in its time for informational purposes.

I'm going to try and stay as professional as possible from this point on and I wont be visiting .com or supporting it in any way. Everyone has the freedom and right to post where they want and view what they want. No one will be looked down upon if they want to stay at .com and not go to .org. I just want the new people in the scene to understand what the roots of Hyundai Tuning is all about. You cant truly appreciate something until you understand what went into building it. Thats something I'm sure you ALL can relate to.

So thank you again for everyones support (and help) and as I sit here in front of my computer typing this....I swear to each and every single one of you that I wont let you down and Hyundai Aftermarket.org will be just like it once was. smile.gif
Old 01-25-2006, 09:06 AM

I agree. Feel free to submit the site and a banner for our links section.

Also, I logged out on that site and don't plan on going back. I forwarded the guy's info to Tony like 4 days ago, and that's what I said I'd do.
Old 01-25-2006, 09:19 AM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

when i joined the Hyundai scene, i started off here and then learned of the other sites. one of the first things i was told was to search HA.com since there's a plethura of information on there...

whats pissing me off is this Racer1's ignorance by saying the stuff from the past is pointless and irrelevant. wtf? so technical information and help is irrelevant? then wtf is the point of the forum? 95% of the posts there are in the "introductions" forum. woopty doo. it doesn't stand a chance.

i love this place, and respect the Hyundai Aftermarket past and absolutely cannot wait til .org is up and running and completely pwn3z .com
Old 01-25-2006, 10:59 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (REDZMAN @ Jan 25 2006, 07:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Another thing. he just said that he couldn' track down Random (Everyone here knows Tony is Random), but he just posted up all of Tony's personal information that he tracked down. Even a valid # I belive. Shouldn't he have called maybe?</div>
Are you telling me someone posted Tonys personal info on a public site?

That is really not kool
mad.gif
Old 01-25-2006, 11:53 AM

I forwarded it to Tony and he doesn't care, since it was available on the public domain servers anyways.
Old 01-25-2006, 11:57 AM

still that blows.. that is really not kool

Im sure he wouldint like it, if we did that to him.
mad.gif