The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Must Be A Full Moon!

Old 01-03-2007, 11:37 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

I just read SOCKS's post about him having a hit and run incident, just as i was getting ready to B***H about mines. Same crap happened to me except i got hit in the rear! What sucks for me is I didn't see it happened, just noticed it when i was putting stuff in my trunk. I wouldn't have been that upset if the rear bumper was hit cause i planned on getting a kit this tax return season and repainting the car, BUT NOOOOO!!!!, (must've been a truck) my car gets hit right on the freakin' hatch!!!!!!!!! Dented the damned thing in enough to where it will more than likely need to be replaced. I sure hope i find it cheap at a junkyard and maybe lucky enough to find it in blue!
Old 01-03-2007, 11:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

sucks to hear that. especially because you will most likely need to replace it. good luck. and if youre going to get the car repainted just pick up a hatch any color and if it looks really bad just leave the dented one on until you take it in if its alright