The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Mk3design What's The Deal?

Old 05-30-2006, 09:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok so i bought and payed for the im & tb on may 5th said it would be shipped out that monday its coming up on a month and ive got nothing not even an email from him, i pm'd him a few times and sent emails to his paypal and home email address still nothing, i do see that he has not been signed on since the 17th but even still it dosent take that long to ship those items. Does anyone know how to get ahold of him? i dont even want the stuff anymore ill get it some where else, i paid 200 for both, not a bad deal, not upset about the cash just jacked about the way he sold this, he said it would be here now almost a month later i got nothing not even an email back saying there was a prob. if anybody can contact him please do i would appreciate it. Tell him to email call or even just forward my money back.
thanks in advance
Old 05-30-2006, 11:19 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

File with paypal mang.

I haven't seen him here in awhile, he left a bunch of folks without the parts they wanted.
Old 05-31-2006, 06:43 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 01 Tiburon Turbo, 99 Tiburon F2E, 2013 Avalon XLE Touring

His profile says he hasnt been here since the 17th. He has MSN. Try that.

You need to go through the Paypal process quick. You only have a limited amount of time.
Old 05-31-2006, 02:49 PM

yea i contacted paypal already who else did he leave hanging? this guys been around here for awhile i wonder why hes being a dick...
Old 05-31-2006, 02:53 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jbizut @ May 31 2006, 02:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>i wonder why hes being a dick...</div>

how salty will you feel if its a serious problem or emergency? no need for name callin till you know what happened
Old 05-31-2006, 03:29 PM

i wont feel salty at all he was on rd and got my pm's before he quit signing on ive sent him pm's and emails from the 5th on, he stopped signing on after the 17th i should of had my parts before that, he said they were shipped out that monday so if he is true to his word they would of been here by now it dosent take over three weeks to ship from arizona to pa, im not bashing him but if i sell something and tell you that it was shipped it was shipped and ill give you a tracking number, he quit answering me the second i sent him the money that just seems strange, hopefully nothing has happend to him i dont wish that its only $200 bucks but it is my $200 so i would like it back u know.
Old 05-31-2006, 03:32 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

Casey had a kid. He's a dad now and sold the tibby with all the parts for sale on it (mostly...)

He owns a different car now, and has a life to worry about (unlike us losers on here, haha).
I live on the other side of a mountain seperating Mk3 and I. It's about a 10 minute flight, next time I'm in town for touch n go's or something I'll make it a personal trip to stop by and say what's up.

I can't garuntee anything though (i.e. the aussie vs. jon [veiltib01]) regarding some headres. Blah, ...

We'll see.

-PG

Oh, was this a ported and polished intake manifold? That was mine, LOL. I know he took that off before selling the tib. It's funny how parts circulate around this site.
Old 05-31-2006, 03:59 PM

well i appreciate that man, but he still needs to tie up loose ends, i got a kid to, dosent mean he can just bail on people he owes money or parts to its not like this was along time ago its been in like the last month, like i said i contacted paypal they sent him an email i gotta give him a couple of days to resond i hope he just responds and takes care of the problem

Well you can lock this post if you want, i looked around on his website and found a contact number and got ahold of him he was moving and didnt have any internet service so he said he couldn't get my address off of paypal statement he got my address off of there and i guess didnt right it down then he started moving and didnt have access to the internet. i gave him my address and he said he would get me a tracking number tomarrow, so hopefully all is good and i will recive my stuff soon, thanks for the help