The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Look At What I Found, If I Could I Would Waste Them All

Old 11-28-2006, 01:20 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 01 Tiburon Turbo, 99 Tiburon F2E, 2013 Avalon XLE Touring

http://anti-rice.com/smf/index.php?topic=2...29301#msg329301

Way to go DTN.
Old 11-28-2006, 01:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

too late for that redz lol
Old 11-28-2006, 02:05 PM

omg you guys look like fools on that forum. I don't blame them for flaming you.
Old 11-28-2006, 02:13 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

THey look less like fools than most of the morons on that forum.
Old 11-28-2006, 02:20 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

True, but it's their turf, so we come off looking worse.
Old 11-28-2006, 02:25 PM

Vehicle: 1997/Tiburon/FX

Maybe we should start a mullet cut, american car loving, red neck bash area. Where we can cut up on POS American cars. And people who believe muscle is the ONLY way to go.

Sorry if I offended anyone....
Old 11-28-2006, 02:58 PM

You guys are being hypocrites, and would say the same thing about their cars, as shown here. Grow up.

Some of them actually gave the car respect? You think they will now that you acted like a bunch of asses?

You talk about Mustang/SRT-4/Camaro owners being pricks, but what are you posting stuff like that?
Old 11-28-2006, 03:07 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

I was looking for that fighting on the internet is like competing in the special olympics pic but can't find it...

anyways, who cares if those guys don't like our cars, most of us aren't too fond of their mustangs/camaro's either. it's all a matter of opinion.
Old 11-28-2006, 03:11 PM

The quote is just as effective:

"Arguing on the internet is like competing in the special olympics; even if you win you're still a 'tard."
Old 11-28-2006, 07:33 PM

Well I do see we have the usual misunderstanding... And figured I'd come over here as an "peace keeper" Do realize that anti-rice in not an anti-import board... We have quite a few import guys, from 240sx's, Supras, Nissan Pick-ups, hondas, BMW's, VW's and a host of others(hell we even have the mighty Zundapp)... So there is no real taste one way or the other as far as what you drive to be a member... Its a general car site...

We will pick on anything, import, domestic, truck, scooter or otherwise... The particular car in question is the low end of the rice scale because of the wing (which I don't care what you say a wing that enormous is a showpiece and not of real value) and because the powerband is really not a useful powerband for much of that the tib is good for (lightweight pocket rocket with good handling) and it spikes at the end of the powerband of less then 1500 rpms... Hence the fact it got stuck in our spy photos... Basically it comes across as a dyno queen...

No one is disputing you can do a tiburon up right... And they can be dangerous cars... I've seen these cars at englishtown run 11 seconds, and I've also seen some very well built versions at autocross events... But out of the 2 earlier models the version picked is not exactly a beautiful car in my personal opinion... The first gens were much nicer looking vehicles... I'm sure there are some here that would agree and just as many that would disagree... because thats what happens when you deal with opinions... Not everyone will agree... Its human nature...

Hell I'll tell you I drive probably the biggest shitbox on the planet... a 91 dodge dynasty with about 260000 miles on it... But it was 300 bucks and still runs... Its not a car to be proud of, its a car to do a job... And it does it... I have my own tastes as I'm sure all of you do... And I've taken more then my share of abuse for the dodge of doom... But as long as your happy with what you have do you really care what anyone else thinks...