The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Job/House/Friendship/etc....

Old 08-11-2006, 01:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

David, I think the whole thing stems to how much of an ass you are at times. I don't know all of the details of what happened but I do know that at one point you were freinds with him and then all of a sudden you aren't talking. I saw an example first hand when I was out there and it still iritates the crap out of me. I'm splitting this and putting it to bed.
Old 08-11-2006, 02:41 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

I know you said put this to bed java and I do appologize for opening this back up your the owner of this board so i respect what you gotta say but I gotta end this now before i say somethin stupid and get myself booted and banned

REDZ:
I have tried my BEST to keep this at a mature level I havent gone looking for a fight but seriously how many times have you posted things concidered "fighting words" toward me? come on mang this is a car forum not days of our lives

leave me alone and ill leave you alone sound fair?
Old 08-11-2006, 08:04 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

I'll do it plenty. Backdoor me in private, I'll take you out in public.

Don't post in a thread locked by higher powers again.

BTW. I tried to take care of this in person, or on the phone, or on IM, but your chicken ass won't pick up the phone, return an IM, or anything, for 2 months now. It's your fault it's here.