The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Jh Tibby

Old 07-08-2006, 10:21 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok guys heres the scoop. My computer was done and so was my girlfreinds...Well a week or so ago we got her dads working again and that is when I got the pm and called homey. Then the verry next day his comp lost internet again. So we went and bought a laptop that we could get internet connection so we could get ahold of homey. Right now I have a phone cord plugged into the vaio so I can get ahold of you. The reason I havnt sent the turbo and money yet is because I didnt right down your address out of my pm box and when I went to get it that monday to send the stuff off the computers were down so I wasnt able to get to your adress and I would have called you again to let you know what was up but your phone number was also in my pm box. The money and turbo are both in a box sitting by my front door waiting for me to take it off as soon as I get the internet back. Im not trying to duck out or screw anyone over because homey was SUPER SUPER nice about this entire thing and I do appolagize sincerly for this inconvience. I will be sending it off monday moarning before I go to work. Homey Im going to go clear my pm box and send you my phone number so you can get ahold of me and im fixing to give you a ring. I do again appolagize and I dont want this to ruin a freindship between any of us I do enjoy being here and I wish it wuoldnt have happend this way and I would have gotten ahold of you if I could have. HOMEY YOUVE BEEN PMD.
Old 07-08-2006, 08:24 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Sweet. I didn't want to lose a good member.

Now, to Homey.

Dude, I've PME'd you several times about getting the site banner back. I need it back BEFORE NEXT FRIDAY.

Respond to me before Tuesday or be banned.
Old 07-08-2006, 11:19 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

ouch, harsh words from REDZ. Get that back to him!!

JH -- I sent PM and posted on WestKY just to get your attention. It wasn't meant to come across as mean or anything. Just wanted to get in touch with you
Old 07-09-2006, 12:12 AM

Same with me. That banner is important for the shows, and I haven't had major issues getting it back in time for the next event.

YET.

But I've PM'ed 2 times since their big meet, he's been on the site, and I want the banner for Extreme Autofest. It's like the site tools. Use them, PLEASE use them, but return them when done.
Old 07-10-2006, 07:10 PM

Yeah I found your pm on WKI. My girlfriend and I are getting the address and everything together right now so it will be sent out in the morning.

Sent out the package this afternoon. It should be there in two days. But for now were getting to go get Ericas 2004 Celica GT-S 6-speed TRD Action Package. any tib owners near Buford Georgia.
Old 07-10-2006, 09:14 PM

Okay Homey this is your last notice. I just sent this to your email address.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Hey man, I’ve emailed you 2 times at this address now, and left you several PM’s at RDtiburon.com

This is the last notice. If I don’t have some sort of confirmation that the site banner is enroute to me to arrive no later than this Thursday, you will be banned from the site permanently.

Jeremy ‘REDZMAN’ Zimmerman</div>

It would be pretty stupid to get perm banned for not returning the banner.
Old 07-11-2006, 06:37 AM

i havne been on this sit since july 1st redz or even been able to get to a comuter since then either. till today. i got your email and pms TODAY. i said in the email ill have it shipped next day delivery to you so you will get it by friday. i have been out of town A LOT the last month. probably 3 out of the 4 weeks. so sorry for the delay in everything.
Old 07-13-2006, 04:12 PM

So is everything cool between everyone?