The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

As If Stealing Is Still Cool..

Old 09-23-2006, 11:37 AM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

^^^ you'd think you'd learn after the 2nd one..... jease man. I havn't had one stolen yet. I've been driving for 11 years with a sterio system. You need to move, put some kind of antitheft device on there, or lock your doors.

just cause i said that i'm going to get my stuff stolen, i know it.
Old 09-23-2006, 11:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Most of the time people purchase things without knowing theyre stole though. Like take eBay. Ive ordered quite a few things off there that were used. Mostly car electronics and not for myself. Over half of them had the serial number scraped off. You think the owner did that? Hell no. Cant be traced with no serial number correct? No matter what anyone does, theft will always ALWAYS be a problem. It sucks but everyone just needs to be careful about where they park and making sure they lock their doors. And with any kind of investments at all, invest in an alarm. before stuff gets stolen
Old 09-23-2006, 01:39 PM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

rule #1 of having bumps

DONT BUMP WHERE U LIVE!!!!!!

rule #2

see rule #1 drillsergeant.gif
Old 09-23-2006, 02:29 PM

ive had stereos over 10 years, i know better to ever bump within a mile from my home, or work, and never have. and i allways lock my doors. both are seriousely common sense.

i live in a chicago suburb. and stereos are known to get stolen. problem is it isnt dumb kids, its adults that make a living off doing such. some how they have no problem getting past alarms either, that one i havent figured out.
Old 09-24-2006, 06:40 PM

Yes, I can almost guarantee that someone from my neighborhood stole everything. I always bumped around my house thinking i was invisable and stuff would never be stolen. But i learned my lesson. Except next time once i save enough to invest in a new system, i am going to bump even louder and more often, and once those losers come around again thinking they are going to profit off me, I will have a high quality alarm system and i will come flying out with a golf club cool.gif
Old 09-24-2006, 09:06 PM

you would just be wiser to not bump where you leave your car. alarms can help but you might not allways be there . isnt not bumping for a few minutes better then loosing your investment??
Old 09-24-2006, 09:13 PM

dang dude, that sucks. i dont understand why people steal stuff from cars and stuff. it's so stupid.
Old 09-24-2006, 09:17 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (optimoprime @ Sep 24 2006, 10:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>isnt not bumping for a few minutes better then loosing your investment??</div>
thats my #1 rule for anywhere, and im proof that in in no way will save your stereo, but i still believe it helps.

now that both my probes are in the garage for winter. and the tibby has to sit outside. i just made it easier, i took out everything stereo wise i had, took out the rear hatch cover, and leave my back seats down all the time. so anyone who may be on the hunt can blatently see i dont have shit. so far its worked.

well cept the busted out windshield for absolutely no reason........
Old 09-25-2006, 07:56 AM

wait dude did u ever think about going to fleamarket and just buying a stolen system... i mean it would keep your investment down AND if it got stolen agin it would be like it was just going home.
Old 09-25-2006, 08:12 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 01 Tiburon Turbo, 99 Tiburon F2E, 2013 Avalon XLE Touring

^^^That's enough of buying stolen items. The end!