The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Idiot At Work

Old 12-22-2005, 08:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So, we all know I work several jobs.. including my own business. My 9 to 5er is in a theatrical rental firm. Recently we hired a new kid who everyone hates. He is 18 and one of those people who is so clueless it is not even funny. He is also the kind of guy who does not get hurt by his cluelessness, but hurts everyone around. I want him fired in the worst way, but the owner of the company is a friend to his parents.

Anyway.. he recently purchased a convertable and automatic S13 140SX. Nice car, looked like it was cared for. He had it two weeks and blew the engine because he failed to notice that the temp gage was in the red.

He got it back last week and has already installed a K&N filter (good) and a tornado (bad) And I have been trying to help him past the rice phase of his tuning.... but today broke the camels back. He has been warned about peeling out when leaving our parking lot.. but he still does it, offering the excuse that the K&N filter and Tornado make the car so much more reponsive he has a hard time controlling it from a stand still...

While the lot is mostly paved, we have to park on rocks/dirt ( we hate it) and I usually park away from the rest by a car length or two. Today he came in late and parked his 240 next to my tib. At break time, he jumped in the car to run to the store as I came out of the shop. He spun the wheels on the gravel/mud for a couple of seconds as the car slowly inched onto the pavement, as he did so, he sprayed the side of my tib from headlight to taillight with rocks, gravel, and mud. I wanted to kill him.. I really did. I realise that my tib needs some bodywork and a paintjob.. but that was truely thoughtless, careless, and a blatant disregard for another's possessions.

Instead of getting in his face, or beating him sensless.. I instead controlled by temper and calmly complained to management about it. While hurting him would have made me feel better and would have gotten him out of my life by getting me fired, I would rather they fire him. It was just one more nail in his coffin.. his time at our place of employment is short.

And yes, he did blame it on how responsive his car is now with the filter and the tornado.. Personally, I doubt he will have the car after the first snowstorm.
Old 12-22-2005, 08:13 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mad-Machine @ Dec 22 2005, 10:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>but he still does it, offering the excuse that the K&N filter and Tornado make the car so much more reponsive he has a hard time controlling it from a stand still...</div>

biggest ricer statement EVAR! lmao.gif owned.gif

bring the hammer down on the little b****.
Old 12-22-2005, 09:25 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

lmao. you should buy him the Whistler muffler.

woooowoooooooooooooooooo lmao.gif

and, its always best not to take things into your own hands... it never works out the way you want it.
Old 12-22-2005, 09:30 PM

Tell him to get a wing so he can keep the power undercontrol. But really you dont want to lose your job over it.
Old 12-22-2005, 10:13 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sparticus @ Dec 22 2005, 09:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>lmao. you should buy him the Whistler muffler.</div>

Agreed. Tell him he can get like 25 hp from it. Feel bad for you man. Hopefully things work out though!
Old 12-22-2005, 11:19 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

buy him something as a going away present to make him extremely rice.. like a huge window size WALMART logo (darkstar decals will do anything), get him some sugar water and call it high octane boost, or a E-Charger to kill his battery, or the whistelin' whoowhooooooo from http://www.thegag.com/a1025.html just like BUBB RUBB'S model but removable smile.gif and only $3.50 +shipping.
Old 12-23-2005, 01:56 AM

Vehicle: Elantra HD / 2007

sit in your Tib turn the wheels pointing at his car an floor it so that all dirt and rocks were on his car.

then put something in his muffler, something to block 50% of the pipe.
Old 12-23-2005, 09:09 AM

potato!!! put in small potato!!! lmao.gif when i was a kid we were having fun like that.. : ) oyu should see face of the driver fing02.gif
Old 12-23-2005, 09:39 AM

Bring a vice and crush his exhaust, would be easier at a bend. Just dont get caught fing02.gif
Old 12-23-2005, 10:06 AM

Yeah no way this ricer will handle his S13 in the snow...One redeeming feature might be an lsd, most of the vert S13s were limited edition near the later years and had abs and lsd, also you couldn't get an S13 vert in manual, not that his ricey self could drive one i bet. and a tornado??? wow just wow - 02.gif