The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

I Will Never Use Fedex

Old 11-01-2007, 01:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

FedEx sucks. I will never ever use it ever again. My sister shipped something through FedEx and PAID IN FULL through the parcel store. She didn't bother to keep the reciept after the packages were signed for and RECIEVED in Poland. Then FedEx calls us and says my sister didn't pay. How the f*********** was it shipped if we didn't pay for it?!

It could be the fault of the parcel store, but that's between the store and FedEx, not the customer. My dad called and had explained everything. They still won't stop bothering us.

We all have our experiences, but I've shipped and recieved MANY things throughout my 4 years here and on ebay. Every package I've ever recieved through FedEx looked like it went through a warzone. UPS all the way.
Old 11-01-2007, 02:47 PM

thats all i ever use... I love ups!
Old 11-01-2007, 03:01 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

UPS FTW!!!
Old 11-01-2007, 03:20 PM
Banned

i have had some problems with UPS, and some with FED EX.. i usually use UPS just because it is convenient. There are problems no matter where you ship stuff thru. although, i have NEVER had a problem with DHL.
Old 11-01-2007, 03:55 PM

i've only had dhl once, and that was good. of the 300 items i have had shipped total, i even had help shipping my f2 bumper from britain dealing with 2 shipping companies and customs and didn't have this kind of trouble. 100% of the time i had shipped with UPS, all were excellent and never had a problem.

sure we all have problems, but your chances of having problems with fedex are more than UPS. I'm sure UPS keeps records of their stuff and keep a good organization so stuff like this doesn't happen.

fedex complicates the problem even farther because they blame the problem on their customer when everything was PAID for. How the f_____ can you leave a store without paying to have your sh_t shipped?!?!?!?!
Old 11-01-2007, 04:03 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Heh, sounds like she should keep her reciepts.

Did she pay via Credit Card/Debit Card?

Anyways, UPS sucks ass, I'll never use them at all. Everyone has different experiences, but I know for a fact that almost none of my friends will ever use UPS. Fedex Ground and USPS Priority Mail FTW.
Old 11-01-2007, 04:16 PM

We always used UPS here at the dealership to ship stuff up until about 7 or 8 months ago. Hyundai made us start using FedEx for some stuff, and I'll tell you, FedEx sucks. Their website is redundant and difficult to navigate, requiring more than one page to complete a shipment, their customer service leaves a LOT to be desired, and most every package we get from them that's bigger than say, the size of a phonebook, looks like it got run over by a truck.

UPS has an easy to navigate web site, they are always professional and courteous, and their driver is cute and smells good... tongue.gif
Old 11-01-2007, 04:17 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Like "Fried Chicken" good, or like "I wanna meet her mom" good?
Old 11-01-2007, 04:23 PM

^^^^

Like "I wouldn't mind helping him with his package" good... lol joke.gif
Old 11-01-2007, 04:59 PM

damn there's nothing hotter than a hot delivery girl that drives for a living. OMG. sizzling.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>and most every package we get from them that's bigger than say, the size of a phonebook, looks like it got run over by a truck.</div>

HAHA. yep, same here. totally agree on the navigation thing, and fedex doesn't even give you tracking when ups gives it to you prompt. hell of all the tracking info i've looked up, the only late delivery ever has been FedEx.

sorry haha, this isn't "my nintendo is better than your playstation", i know you've shipped way more things redzman, i don't know maybe there are better people working near your location. i agree she needs to keep her reciepts next time, but she never imagined she'd have any problems with FedEx, especially after the package had already been shipped and recieved promptly. she kept the reciept until i confirmed the package arrived. then a month after the package was recieved, they send a letter saying the payment didn't go through and demand payment. well how can a package even get shipped without a sticker? and to get the sticker it needs to go through a computer. so that's their own problem.

she paid in cash, a normal transaction at parcel dropoff. we'll be happy to go to court. when session is done, everybody in the courtroom will be using UPS.